• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I love a trip to Burslem!
I think you can get medicine for that.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think you can get medicine for that.
Indeed...A nice citra IPA,in the Post Office Vaults.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
that first photo is a perfect illustration of why the strip of pitch nearest what was the Cowshed is so difficult to keep in good nick.

One half of the pitch bathed in sunshine; the other frozen solid and the edge unlikely to get any sun until March!

AndrewP

Which is why we should of invested/should look to invest in those stadium lights on wheels which go up and down encouraging germination and creating artificial sunlight and heat!. Arguably, a more urgent requirement than a giant scoreboard?...

Which is why we should of invested/should look to invest in those stadium lights on wheels which go up and down encouraging germination and creating artificial sunlight and heat!. Arguably, a more urgent requirement than a giant scoreboard?...
Perhaps we could attach letters to it and then post half-time scores and roll it up and down the pitch for people to check off against lettered matches written in the programme.

Kill two birds with one stone, warm the pitch and enhance spectator's enjoyment of the football fun.

Win:Win

wiveygrecian

I don’t know an actual date but I’m thinking March 1st or March 8th on either Tuesday night
As I thought had to be one of these , Tuesday March 8th it is

wiveygrecian

As I thought had to be one of these , Tuesday March 8th it is
V. Swindon

ryancooper327

Wonder who the bid was for. Key?