• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Sting 1973 , Paul Newman, Robert Redford , Robert Shaw.Set in the Great Depression of thirties America. Newman and Redford get their own back on gang boss Shaw. ‘ You follow ‘ ……..
Great film , great acting. 10/10
Great soundtrack

Banksy

Great soundtrack
Absolutely , how could I forget to mention that!

Colesman Ballz

The Sting 1973 , Paul Newman, Robert Redford , Robert Shaw.Set in the Great Depression of thirties America. Newman and Redford get their own back on gang boss Shaw. ‘ You follow ‘ ……..
Great film , great acting. 10/10
I went to see that at the cinema when it was first released. At the end of the film the audience applauded ! Great film.

Banksy

I went to see that at the cinema when it was first released. At the end of the film the audience applauded ! Great film.
Following hot on the heels of the success of the likeable duo’s Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.Both very entertaining films. When I first saw it their [ spoiler , although most folk will know the story by now] ’deaths’ took me by surprise I really thought they’d popped it!

Mr Jinx

Pinnochio (2022)

Wokewashed rubbish

0/10

Antony Moxey

Thor: love and thunder. Utterly dreadful and by some distance the worst of the Marvel offerings (and yes, I’ve seen Black Widow, Thor 2 and Eternals). Everything in the film is a joke and the entire script is basically p*ss taking out of everything and everyone. That’s fine if that’s the way you want to go, but at least try and make it funny. This fails miserably, and at pretty much everything else too. One hammer out of ten Asguardians.

Banksy

Is Paris Burning 1966.
Shortly after the failed plot to assassinate him in 1944, Hitler appoints General con Cholritz as military governor of occupied Paris. Hitler believes that Choltitz will obey his order that the allies
Shortly after the failed July plot to assassinate him in 1944. Hitler thinks that Choltitz will obey his order that the Allies should not be allowed to capture Paris without the Germans destroying it completely.
The Resistance learn that the Allies are not planning to take Paris, but are bypassing it to avoid confrontation and are heading straight to Germany instead , leaving the population and buildings at the mercy of the retreating vengeful Germans.
Multi national cast including Alain Devon , Leslie Caron , Yves Montand , Orson Welles , Kirk Douglas , Glenn Ford, Anthony Perkins and Gert Frobe as General Choltitz , the military governor with a big decision to make. Filmed in black and white with old newsreels inserted in between .
From the book of the same name. 9/10

Banksy

The Dead Zone 1983 . ( Not to be confused with the tv series.) Starring Christopher Walken , Martin Sheen and Herbert Lom.As he drives home through stormy weather principal character John Smith has a car accident that leaves him in a coma for five years.When he comes round he finds he’s developed a form of extra sensory perception. One of the things he’s asked to do amongst other things is solve a series of murders , building up to the climax of the film when his newfound special talent comes into its own.Good film adapted from the book by Stephen King and subsequently made into a tv series.

Oldsmobile-88

The Dead Zone 1983 . ( Not to be confused with the tv series.) Starring Christopher Walken , Martin Sheen and Herbert Lom.As he drives home through stormy weather principal character John Smith has a car accident that leaves him in a coma for five years.When he comes round he finds he’s developed a form of extra sensory perception. One of the things he’s asked to do amongst other things is solve a series of murders , building up to the climax of the film when his newfound special talent comes into its own.Good film adapted from the book by Stephen King and subsequently made into a tv series.
That is a great film..I’ve only seen it once when i hired it from a video store in the late 1980s.

Avening Posse

I used to be famous - about a singer from a band fallen on hard times who comes across a youth with autism who is a great drummer. British film, good music, good story. A solid 8/10