• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Should have had Brian Blessed playing the lead part.
Seriously though I find myself using sub titles more and more these days for that reason.
The worse ones are when you watch it on an advert channel. Your ears get blasted when the ads come on.

Antony Moxey

Sharknado: it’s about time. The gang are now travelling through time fighting tornados with sharks in them that could alter history. Yup, really, it genuinely is that ridiculous. If you’ve seen any of the previous Sharknados you should know what to expect, but this just ramps it up to a whole new world of stupid. A must see, especially after a couple of cheeky lagers. 10 sharks out of ten awesome special effects.

Antony Moxey

Bird of Prey: the emancipation of Harley Quinn. Good grief, what an utter crock. I’m usually a big fan of the DC world but this was just utter rubbish, especially the annoying twerp Ewan McGregor, who as usual played an annoying twerp to perfection. I gave up before it got to half way through so have no idea whether she was emancipated or not, and to be honest really couldn’t care less. One unnecessary F out of ten chemical factories.

Banksy

Sam Peckinpah’s The Wild Bunch 1969.William Holden , Ernest Borgnine , Robert Ryan and a lot of other
( in their time) well known faces. Great shoot ‘em up western . 10/10 from me.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sam Peckinpah’s The Wild Bunch 1969.William Holden , Ernest Borgnine , Robert Ryan and a lot of other
( in their time) well known faces. Great shoot ‘em up western . 10/10 from me.
Never seen this one, but "shoot 'em up western" is a good description, from what I've read!

Former John Ford regular Ben Johnson was in it, I think. He was also a successful stunt man and rodeo rider.

Banksy

Never seen this one, but "shoot 'em up western" is a good description, from what I've read!

Former John Ford regular Ben Johnson was in it, I think. He was also a successful stunt man and rodeo rider.
For want of a better word it’s violent. Yes , Ben Johnson was in it , one of my favourite supporting western actors.Known too for his role ( and fight with Shane ) as Chris in the famous western Shane.

fred binneys head

Watched Jaws last night at the drive in cinema at Watergate Bay. Good fun.

Colesman Ballz

Watched Jaws last night at the drive in cinema at Watergate Bay. Good fun.
Will you be "dipping your toe in the water" today Fred ? :unsure:

iscalad

Will you be "dipping your toe in the water" today Fred ? :unsure:
He'll probably need a bigger boat

fred binneys head

No, we deliberately watched it on our last night otherwise my daughter wouldn’t have gone in the sea the next day. We’re back home now, some long stops off in Ipplepen and then Exeter to see family and friends made it the best journey home ever. And to hear about Josh’s equaliser whilst in Exeter with a load of my City-supporting family friends was fab.