• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Heat 1995. starring Al Pacino , Robert De Niro and Val Kilmer . De Niro plays a seasoned professional robber and Pacino plays an LAPD robbery-homicide detective tracking down De Niro’ gang after a botched heist leaves three security men dead. Plenty of action and well acted all round 9/10.

Banksy

Rambo: Last Blood 2019.Sylvester Stallone.
Rambo travels to Mexico to save his adopted niece, who has been kidnapped by a Mexican cartel and forced into prostitution. Needless to say , it’s the last thing they do. Brutal action. 8/10

DB9

This is sort of last film watched, I was walking in Manchester yesterday for work and came across this in the garden of a house, It is a prop from the awful Sly Stallone 2012 Judge Dredd movie, (I did watched it and it was just as bad, Unlike the brilliant Karl Urban portrayal of Dredd) These vehicles were made by Land Rover and actually ran IIRC and this was a taxi from Mega City One in the film.

20210524_152834.jpg

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have to agree there, A stunning lady, Just like Susanah Hoffs of The Bangles, Lovely back in the day, Stunning still. Didn't Dee Hepburn end up on Crossroads?
Yes, she did.

Banksy

Tombstone 1993 western. Kurt Russell as Wyatt Earp and Val Kilmer brilliantly playing Doc Holliday with the famous line ‘I’m your huckleberry‘ when he meets and out draws Ringo. Best version for me of the gunfight at the O.K Corral. 10/10

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A Quiet Place. Aliens have landed, but they rely entirely on the aural skils to find their prey. To survive you have to be completely silent. Quite enjoyed it, a rare film that I could keep up with the dialogue! It had it's tense moments, and the young deaf actress did really well. 8/10.
On to Part 2. Went to the cinema (!) to watch it. Made me jump a few times, and the time flew by. An excellent follow-up to the first part, well worth a watch 8/10.

Mr Jinx

Cruella

The new Disney pic which is basically the prequel to 101 Dalmatians and about the rise of Cruella.

I thought the story was a bit limp tbh, but brilliant turns from both the Emma's (Thompson & Stone) makes this well worth a watch.

7.5/10

Alistair20000

Cruella

The new Disney pic which is basically the prequel to 101 Dalmatians and about the rise of Cruella.

I thought the story was a bit limp tbh, but brilliant turns from both the Emma's (Thompson & Stone) makes this well worth a watch.

7.5/10
Was Cruella banned from smoking ?

Mr Jinx

Was Cruella banned from smoking ?
Can't remember. But it was all a bit wokey, so yes probably.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Cruella

7.5/10
Went and saw this yesterday evening at the cinema. Far better that I expected, and loved the music. Some good attention to detail such as the Golden Wonder crisps. Another film where the geography of London is presented in a confusing manner. Not sure about the London accent of the actor from Richard Jewell! Both Emmas turned in great performances. 7.5/10.