• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jordan Storey Watch

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
You could just ignore the posts, it isn't difficult.
The thread is fine. You two have taken it over without adding anything to the debate. I'm right, you're wrong back and forth, is not a debate

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
The thread is fine. You two have taken it over without adding anything to the debate. I'm right, you're wrong back and forth, is not a debate
You should become a moderator.

iscalad

You should become a moderator.
I'm no glutton for punishment. Thanks anyway 😊

Colesman Ballz

I'm no glutton for punishment. Thanks anyway 😊
I wonder if Jeff Stelling could be persuaded to "come on board" ? :unsure: 😎

iscalad

I wonder if Jeff Stelling could be persuaded to "come on board" ? :unsure: 😎
Nah. He's a Monkey Hanger

andrew p long

Not much of Jordan Storey watching going on. Since mid December he has only appeared in the 4-1 FACup defeat. And appears no longer even to be making the bench. Is he injured? Unfortunately he had had a poor spell of form with PNE fans saying 'he has a mistake a game in him'. And PNE have had a large turnover of players in this window. So unless he is injured doesn't currently look good.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Shouldn't Jordan be retired to the former players thread? I don't think any more money is due from him.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shouldn't Jordan be retired to the former players thread? I don't think any more money is due from him.
Really, so we only got £750k up front with no add ons, I would be surprised, Stockley, but Storey a youngster with potential hmmmm.

Do we know what sort of deals out there for the various youngsters that have come through the academy - Chrisene, Stansfield Storey Ampadu etc, perhaps a separate thread may be neded

andrew p long

I can't find anything either way about add ons or sell ons, but I would have expected us to have a % sell on.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
I can't find anything either way about add ons or sell ons, but I would have expected us to have a % sell on.
We do have a sell on for Jordan.