• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

JMT and Holmes

On the up

Wheeler suffered ankle ligament damage last season, ironically in a training ground injury after a block tackle by JMT. Following a close season op. we are all hoping he can return to his scintillating pre injury form.

Thing your memory is misleading you. Wheeler had a great start to the season last year during the first six weeks. However his form from sept to January was poor, prior to his unfortunate injury.

Still, hope he can recover that early form and help get us up nest the top of the table this term.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tisdale saying that both re doubtful for the Blackpool game.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks Hants, I read "doubtful" as unlikely, but that there is a slim possibility, which suggests to me neither injury can be in the "out for months" category, so hopefully both back sooner rather than later........

Pobbop

Very good news this, looks like even if they miss the first match, it isn't long term.

Should be able to make do for awhile, or else the squad isn't great Wheels and CRL could be decent replacements, even Grant and yes Woodman, just for a limited time, hopefully not though.

andrew p long

I think Tis is being cagey with Blackpool,trying not to give away valuable info. Will JMT and (more importantly for an opposition trying to snuff out the main threat) Holmes play?

Maybe not...but then again ...maybe yes...

Pobbop

I think Tis is being cagey with Blackpool,trying not to give away valuable info. Will JMT and (more importantly for an opposition trying to snuff out the main threat) Holmes play?

Maybe not...but then again ...maybe yes...
Yes I don't really expect them to both play on Saturday, but no reason to tell Blackpool that, Holmes could be useful off the bench, so could see that happening.

Avening Posse

Anyone heard anything over the last day or two ?