• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

JMT and Holmes

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I saw the initial interview after the match with Tis saying it was too early to tell what the impact of the ankle injuries would be, I was just wondering if anybody has heard anything further on these guys ?

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Guess they are both on Twitter and may answer if someone asks. Otherwise would hope the echo may cover it at start of the week.

Grecian2K

Guess they are both on Twitter and may answer if someone asks. Otherwise would hope the echo may cover it at start of NEXT YEAR.
Sorry Richard. Hope you don't mind but edited in the interests of probability.

Red Devon

I saw the initial interview after the match with Tis saying it was too early to tell what the impact of the ankle injuries would be, I was just wondering if anybody has heard anything further on these guys ?
Ankle injuries can take a long time to repair properly anything from two to six months if it's ligament damage.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry Richard. Hope you don't mind but edited in the interests of probability.
wouldn't be to harsh to add 'IF EVER' onto the end of your edit .

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ankle injuries can take a long time to repair properly anything from two to six months if it's ligament damage.
tis said it was ligament damage, but i presume that they were swollen so couldn't tell the extent of the damage until the swelling went down

Red Devon

tis said it was ligament damage, but i presume that they were swollen so couldn't tell the extent of the damage until the swelling went down
Two of the first names on the team sheet as well :(

andrew p long

the club might decide to keep stet with a view to keeping Blackpool guessing....

TOP_CITY_FAN

JMT has put on social media today "Under a week to the season now! Can't wait to get going, hopefully a good season to come"
But hasn't replied to City fans asking the questions about his fitness.

STURTZ

Wheeler suffered ankle ligament damage last season, ironically in a training ground injury after a block tackle by JMT. Following a close season op. we are all hoping he can return to his scintillating pre injury form.