• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think you’ve heard it from me too
Do you have hard evidence ?

wiveygrecian

Fair enough, I don’t remember seeing that, but will take you at your word 👍
I was told by a good source that he wanted and told GC not to play Jevani as it would harm the clubs reputation a fan owned club. Harrison wanted Jevani sacked there and then.

andrew p long

I was told by a good source that he wanted and told GC not to play Jevani as it would harm the clubs reputation a fan owned club. Harrison wanted Jevani sacked there and then.
so does GC report to Clive Harrison? Does a sole Board member have the authority to issue such instruction? It would be a very odd position if such an important instruction was given without the knowledge and approval of the Board itself. And surely, if GC wanted to play Jevani, he would have queried any such instruction that may have been given with those with the authority to issue it? Also , as Alistair asks, where's the evidence - is there anything beyond 'I was told by a good source...' ? Genuinely puzzled by all this.

TOP_CITY_FAN

This is the same CH that wanted the club to cease funding to, and get rid of the women’s team.

Alistair20000

This is the same CH that wanted the club to cease funding to, and get rid of the women’s team.
Is there compelling evidence to support this assertion ?

wiveygrecian

That’s what I was also told back in May . To cut costs at the club by folding the women’s team

Bridgy 81

I’ve no idea who this man is but some recent posts about him on here sound like a character assassination to me.
Is anyone posting allegations prepared, or able, to substantiate them?

iscalad

I’ve no idea who this man is but some recent posts about him on here sound like a character assassination to me.
Is anyone posting allegations prepared, or able, to substantiate them?
Indeed. Nothing to corroborate the accusations.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought this thread was done and dusted. Anyone would think we are on a bad run or something...oh.wait!

Grecianman135

What a wonderful chap if this statement is true... 👍

But again the club keep penny pinching from other departments,and this is potentially case in point the idea of outside intervention is so alien to the club it's laughable. 👍

I'm proud we've got a women's team and a fine one at that too,and if this rumour is genuine then he should be ashamed at even suggesting this as an idea,here's a thought why don't you donate your income towards other departments Mr Harrison 👍