• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thought this was interesting:
Manchester United delay Mason Greenwood decision to consult World Cup players | Manchester United | The Guardian
Essentially, Man U are consulting with pretty much everyone, including their women's team, before they make a decision on the future of Mason Greenwood. And yet, there were people who felt that a football club which, unlike Man U, prides itself on its community values overstepped the mark in suspending Jevani.

Pmc grecian

Manchester United delay Mason Greenwood decision to consult World Cup players | Manchester United | The Guardian
Essentially, Man U are consulting with pretty much everyone, including their women's team, before they make a decision on the future of Mason Greenwood. And yet, there were people who felt that a football club which, unlike Man U, prides itself on its community values overstepped the mark in suspending Jevani.
He’s gone get over it !!!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
He’s gone get over it !!!
I know that. And am over it.

It seems to me you're the one with the issue - given you continually feel the need to come onto a thread, which you could easily avoid, and make an issue of it.

PeteUni1984_7

Jevani who?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
and Mason Greenwood is ushered out of the door by Man U (probably with a big financial cushion).

I wonder who will take him on? Bristol Rovers?

Grecian Max

Feel like the two shouldn't be compared, Jevani's "issue" was great but Mason Greenwood is a different thing completely and all together more serious, even though it didn't reach court.

Number13

Feel like the two shouldn't be compared, Jevani's "issue" was great but Mason Greenwood is a different thing completely and all together more serious, even though it didn't reach court.
Ah, the Court of Public Opinion - they don't get a lot wrong........

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
The difference being Jevani was found guilty of assault and Mason Greenwood hasn't been found guilty of anything.

Grecian Max

The difference being Jevani was found guilty of assault and Mason Greenwood hasn't been found guilty of anything.
Yep, that’s A difference alright…

I literally said it in my post

Gordon Dale

Are you trying to start a riot on here Hants?
Do concede that with Brown’s help they’ll finish higher than us this time round though.
He’ll score against us for sure……
Banksy : Do you still think that? I did notice that JB hasn't featured , even on the bench, for the Gas in their last two fixtures. Like you ( I suspect) I did really rate JB as a player. I'm told , like so many professional footballers in the past, he likes a drink...which doesn't fit the current fitness regime .