• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jeremy Corbyn

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
"I bet you didn't think things would get worse."

Gotta love Ed.

DB9

With regards to Jeremy Corbyn, He was always been open in his beliefs politically an fair play to him, He is still sticking with them, Even though perhaps i don't agree with them you knew exactly what to expect from him an he hasn't disappointed yet. Like Jacob Ress-Mogg said the other night on HIGNFY, He doesn't agree with his politics but respects his views an his right to say them an knew his views long before he was even a runner in the leadership race

Red Robbo

Is Corbyn a tramp?

Mr Jinx

At this rate, with the disarray over Syria, I can't even see him lasting till Christmas I'll be completely honest.

DB9

At this rate, with the disarray over Syria, I can't even see him lasting till Christmas I'll be completely honest.
But to be fair when they voted him in they knew what they'd get for him, He is an open pacifist, Unilateralist an has never made a secret of it.

But to be fair when they voted him in they knew what they'd get for him, He is an open pacifist, Unilateralist an has never made a secret of it.
Quite so, but 'they' represented a very small proportion of any potential UK electorate and was based on idealistic thoughts that Corbyn would take us all to a utopian idyll.

The party is a total joke already with him and McDonnell as figureheads. Labour need to get rid right now. This moment. They will not do this, so we have unopposed Tory rule for ten years minimum.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Quite so, but 'they' represented a very small proportion of any potential UK electorate and was based on idealistic thoughts that Corbyn would take us all to a utopian idyll.

The party is a total joke already with him and McDonnell as figureheads. Labour need to get rid right now. This moment. They will not do this, so we have unopposed Tory rule for ten years minimum.
Keep him in! ;)

DB9

I think when "They" voted him in, The grass roots Labour party were probably sick of the "London" type politician an all the spin that comes with it an probably thought here is a bloke that represents their Labour Party instead of the "New Labour" that Blair & Brown created in the late 90's. I think they have made a huge mistake in voting him in but here is the leader (For now) an he has been open on his views

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
They didn't want a "London" politician so they voted in someone who is the very archetype "London" politician. Beggars belief.

DB9

They didn't want a "London" politician so they voted in someone who is the very archetype "London" politician. Beggars belief.
Probably not the right phrase Jason, But i did mean the spin focused type we've come to seen in recent years. He's more like the Michael Foot type leader, An we all know how successful that was!!