• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jamie Mackie

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just to confirm: do we want Mackie to fail miserably on the back of him publicly declaring he wanted to go to Argyle while still at City?
Thats my reason, not quite as bad as Buster, but not far off

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I want Scotland to do well, I cant help but want Mackie to fail miserably.
I had a brief period of madness when I actually wanted the Sweats to do well simply because Mackie was in the team, over it now.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
My reason is because he acted like a little c*nt when he wanted out.
He didn't exactly handle the situation with a huge amount of dignity/respect, but then again he did score a load of goals for us in his final season which contributed to us getting back into the league, so for that reason I don't mind seeing him do well.

Maybe I'm soft.

Or maybe you lot just have a higher level of pent up anger/sexual frustration than I do.

Grecian_Jay

He didn't exactly handle the situation with a huge amount of dignity/respect, but then again he did score a load of goals for us in his final season which contributed to us getting back into the league, so for that reason I don't mind seeing him do well.

Maybe I'm soft.

Or maybe you lot just have a higher level of pent up anger/sexual frustration than I do.
He was a little tw*t. Got too big for his boots. Loads of players have left us but managed to hold a little bit of class. Not him though.

I am just not as soft as you lot, we are a nice little friendly family club etc. Bollox. Hope he breaks his legs.

And in regards to the pent up sexual frustration, damn right! You try having a pregnant missus that you can't get near. :)

LOG

He was a little tw*t. Got too big for his boots. Loads of players have left us but managed to hold a little bit of class. Not him though.

I am just not as soft as you lot, we are a nice little friendly family club etc. Bollox. Hope he breaks his legs.

And in regards to the pent up sexual frustration, damn right! You try having a pregnant missus that you can't get near. :)
Why let it bother you so much?

Grecian_Jay

Why let it bother you so much?
Because I am that type of guy.

Poultice

Can I recommend Madame palm and her five lovely daughters plus the link I posted to HC's image shack.

LOG

Because I am that type of guy.
I'd suggest that you concern yourself with more important matters than Jamie Mackie. If we had to draw up a list of footballers who have acted like a bit of a c*ck, we'd be here until the next time we got to the 3rd round of the cup.

Grecian_Jay

I'd suggest that you concern yourself with more important matters than Jamie Mackie. If we had to draw up a list of footballers who have acted like a bit of a c*ck, we'd be here until the next time we got to the 3rd round of the cup.
But I only care about the ones who f*cked us over. Couldn't care about other players. You are too laid back Loggy.

Grecian_Jay

Can I recommend Madame palm and her five lovely daughters plus the link I posted to HC's image shack.
Not a lot would happen with that image you posted.