• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jamie Mackie

Yeah!!! Lets forget about that one and get serious!

Fantastic achievement!

Tis is the breeder of the best players this club has ever known!

exehausted2

Could have done with some better advice as to choice of words when talking about his move west but personally I'm really pleased for him -hardworking, genuine and did a good job for us before making us a bit of profit. Here's to a few more international goals for the lad.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you had told me a few months ago that Jamie Mackie would score for Scotland by the end of the year, I wouldn't have believed you. I doubt many would. Even ********.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think we could of all scored against the Faroe Islands. Lets not get carried away.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we could of all scored against the Faroe Islands. Lets not get carried away.
get ready for the "you can only beat the opposition thats put in front of you" comments

Last edited:

FAN-TATIC

They probably are. But not for Mackie!

Eventually went to QPR for........................................£150k

Some guys on this site love to wear rose coloured glasses!

Grecian_Jay

get ready for the "you can only beat the opposition thats put in front of you" comments
Well I didn't see him score against Spain or Czech Republic was it?

I just generally dont like him and hope he fades out and has a sh*t career personally but looks like he will go the other way.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well I didn't see him score against Spain or Czech Republic was it?

I just generally dont like him and hope he fades out and has a sh*t career personally but looks like he will go the other way.
^^^ What Jay said. It riles me to watch Scotland games with him playing, as much as I want Scotland to do well, I cant help but want Mackie to fail miserably.

SDRighton

Just to confirm: do we want Mackie to fail miserably on the back of him publicly declaring he wanted to go to Argyle while still at City?

If so I can live with that, but just wondered if there's anything else. The fact he's about as Scottish as Pele?

Grecian_Jay

Just to confirm: do we want Mackie to fail miserably on the back of him publicly declaring he wanted to go to Argyle while still at City?

If so I can live with that, but just wondered if there's anything else. The fact he's about as Scottish as Pele?
My reason is because he acted like a little c*nt when he wanted out. Couldn't care less about the Scottish thing.