• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jamie Cureton

Saint James

Jamie scores his third goal of the season today - as many as our whole team. Is any further evidence required?

chunkymorrinmunter

Jamie scores his third goal of the season today - as many as our whole team. Is any further evidence required?
no, but you do need decent service to create chances to put away,and width,which is something we have not got.

Ian_Woodward

& another assist for him today so I think that's 3 goals and at least 2 assists.

Would trade 2-3 of our players for him.

Langer

I have stated before it was madness to not offer him a deal what's it gona cost us if we drop a League ?

Last edited:

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have stated before it was madness to not offer him a deal what's it gona cost if we drop a League ?
I's almost as if the powers that be want us to take the drop , as you say , madness.

Dubai Grecian

no, but you do need decent service to create chances to put away,and width,which is something we have not got.
Absolutely spot on, whether we signed him or not, our biggest issue at present isn't lack of goals its the complete lack of creativity

Last edited:

Banksy

Absolutely spot on, whether we signed him or not, our biggest issue at present isn't lack of goals its the complete lack of creativity
Yes , what dull old fare our Master of Tactics continues to delight the home faithful with. This thread should be linked with the other on expected gates, if they insist on keeping him ( or not correcting him ) they'll have to budget for 2000-2500 shortly. That doesn't just apply to the clowns ' running' the club but the Trust too. The man is obviously arrogant and out of control. If they don't watch out it will all end in tears and the Conference , not to mention a ten point deduction if we take that route. I can't remember when I've ever been so sad about the prospective future of our Club.

Langer

It needs a turnabout of mamouth proportions but sadly I don't think there's anyone there able/willing to do it :(

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
The bloke is pure class - he's light years ahead of any striker we have even approaching 40.

We was mad to let him go.

Bittners a Legend

This can hardly come as a surprise to people. Even last year, in a season disrupted by injuries, his strikerate was pretty decent.

It's clear he looks after himself and is in good physical shape - the injuries he got last year weren't ones to worry you about someones long term fitness...I think he broke his arm or something.