• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

James Scott signs

The deluder

He's on the bench today. Coming on to change the game.
Finisher.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Finisher.
Scotty's on his way !

ExmouthMart

He didn't say this. Why do people make shit up.
"He was somebody that we were reluctant to use because of the backlash he was getting from the crowd.

"It was a difficult situation for us to be in where we saw a player every day that was giving everything, that had moments of quality, but we also knew the negativity that was coming, so he became a player that became very difficult for us to use."
- Gary Caldwell talking about the reasons for James Scott leaving. Not the exact words but meant the same thing.

tom_ecfc

He's on the bench today. Coming on to change the game.
We prep our players well, even after they leave! 😉

JamieEcfc

"He was somebody that we were reluctant to use because of the backlash he was getting from the crowd.

"It was a difficult situation for us to be in where we saw a player every day that was giving everything, that had moments of quality, but we also knew the negativity that was coming, so he became a player that became very difficult for us to use."
- Gary Caldwell talking about the reasons for James Scott leaving. Not the exact words but meant the same thing.
I think there’s a player in there, he showed moments before his injury at the start of the season however for a guy his size was totally ineffective.

He was coming back to try to link up play often easily dispossessed felt he should have just been looking for balls in the box where often slot of our good build up play would fall flat as nobody was in there.

The jeering towards him when he would come on was totally unacceptable in my opinion and I hope it works out for him elsewhere.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
I think I’ve found someone else from Hibs that would give Mr Scott a run for his money…

JGrecian23

Ffs I had literally completely forgot James Scott was still our player and you bring this back to my mind. Happy Easter!

tom_ecfc

Ffs I had literally completely forgot James Scott was still our player and you bring this back to my mind. Happy Easter!
I’m hearing JS is being recalled after not being played at St Mirren. He‘ll be back in the matchday squad for Cheltenham today!

tonykellowfan

I try not to get on player's back, but James Scott was not only a waste of a shirt he was actually dragging down other players.

Although many people are putting our improvement in form since xmas down to say Cox returning and Harris joining etc. I would argue that Scott leaving was also a massive factor.

Alfie 1966

I’m hearing JS is being recalled after not being played at St Mirren. He‘ll be back in the matchday squad for Cheltenham today!
Just check the date