• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jamal Blackman

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I didn't say he was bad, I said he wasn't worth the cash we chucked at him in a panic after MT had a bad window
He seems to divide opinion. I didn't realise we'd spent that much on him, to be honest.

There's only one man who's judgment of Jamal really matters anyway.

(PeteUSA)

Grecianman135

Jesus Burton clearly have money to p*** up the wall imagine a team with Blackman in goal and Harper in the middle .. oh wait ... 👀

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like it was the training facilities that swayed him.......
Also, doesn't even sound like he would be first choice. Their keeper did really well against us last season.

manc grecian

Looks like it was the training facilities that swayed him.......
Also, doesn't even sound like he would be first choice. Their keeper did really well against us last season.

They don't or didn't have a keeper on the books

dontpassback

Underwhelming to say the least,but hey ho it’s his choice

denzel

They don't or didn't have a keeper on the books
OK, wrong keeper who played against us, but they have definitely signed Crocombe

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why are people so shocked that Burton can afford him? We could afford him last season and we're not exactly last of the big spenders.

I thought he was a good keeper for L1 level, particularly good with the ball at his feet, but certainly not irreplaceable.

denzel

Why are people so shocked that Burton can afford him? We could afford him last season and we're not exactly last of the big spenders.

I thought he was a good keeper for L1 level, particularly good with the ball at his feet, but certainly not irreplaceable.
Like others have said, it was a panic buy by Taylor, but still we only gave him a one year contract.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Like others have said, it was a panic buy by Taylor, but still we only gave him a one year contract.
But the fact is we could still afford him, even if it was for just 1 year, it's not like they've signed De Gea is it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I was wondering about this yesterday as a couple of Burton fans asked of that was Jamal in a picture that BBC Derbyshire tweeted and then deleted!

Is this the end of his American dream?

{Burton is in Staffordshire not Derbyshire!}