• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jack Arthur

DawlishBouy

Never heard of them, what league are they in?
If you clicked on the twitter link you would see they are a Southern League Division One South club. Same League as Bideford and Barnstaple who Arthur played for last season.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure where they are now but Larkhall were a Western League side.
Now Southern League Div One South.
Same level as Bideford and Willand Rovers.

Dawlish Boy beat me to it ...

andrew p long

Never heard of them, what league are they in?
same league as Bideford, Exmouth,Tavistock and Willand. But Bath based

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was mentioned in another thread. I think Hants removed some posts to avoid speculation pending a statement from the club.

Clearly the boy has got himself into some serious bother.
Or, it would appear, clearly not.

StudentGrecian

Mutiple accounts posting similar now, somethings clearly happened and he’s not been featured recently as a result. But as is the right thing to do, we won’t hear anything from the club until the facts have been established.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mutiple accounts posting similar now, somethings clearly happened and he’s not been featured recently as a result. But as is the right thing to do, we won’t hear anything from the club until the facts have been established.
Surely if it was anything that needed to get the Police involved, he wouldn’t be loaned out to a club about 70 miles away? But yeah, we need to see the facts before we can judge him personally.

IndoMike

It's not really fitting that some posters are acting as judge and jury based purely on gossip and hearsay. If he's done something wrong let the justice system take its course. And if he hasn't, I know what I'd be doing if I were he.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Larkhall drew 0-0 with Bishop Sutton last night. Jack was in the squad but I've not seen any team news.

StudentGrecian

After seeing AmberRed’s post on the transfer thread, anyone know if Jack is back with us?

Played in Larkhall’s friendly on the 29th of July, but seems to have been replaced by Yeovil’s loanee, not even making the bench in the FA cup game.
Surely we haven’t requested he doesn’t play in the FA cup for them?