• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

It's been a while - yay or nay

hatch4england

Well, there are those that need a gluten-free diet!

PS I have more mates (8) than Geoff and they are all nay!

Last edited:

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
No other club in English football would have kept a manager with such poor home form in the last 3 years. I can't understand anyone supporting him any longer
Home form isn't the sole determiner when it comes to dismissing a manager. (Luckily for Tis)

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Home form isn't the sole determiner when it comes to dismissing a manager. (Luckily for Tis)
Boring - just like the tactics

PeteUSA

No other club in English football would have kept a manager with such poor home form in the last 3 years. I can't understand anyone supporting him any longer
I dont think he cares about anyone supporting him, other than Tagg and Perryman. I dont think any of them care about support from the Trust representation, when it appears the four of them are s**t scared to say anything to upset him.

LOG

Yes, there are factors beyond home form, but if it's supposedly more difficult to win your away games, how come we manage to be so ****e at SJP?

As a Trust owned club that largely lives hand to mouth, we're that much more reliant on decent home form and the resulting increased attendances plus things like sponsors who want to associate themselves with that. Remember the reasons given for having to get the PFA loan?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, there are factors beyond home form, but if it's supposedly more difficult to win your away games, how come we manage to be so ****e at SJP?

As a Trust owned club that largely lives hand to mouth, we're that much more reliant on decent home form and the resulting increased attendances plus things like sponsors who want to associate themselves with that. Remember the reasons given for having to get the PFA loan?
Just the way we're set up really. We rarely take the game to the opposition even though the onus to attack is supposed to be on the home team.

I agree that although home form 'isn't everything', for us, it should be treated like it is.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
The 2,500 stay away fans since losing our league 1 place are all nayers

geoffwp

Predictive text on me phone Geoffrey
sorry credy. I really didn't intend for that to look like a spelling thing. One thing I am NOT is the correctional police. FFS, I'm as bad as anywun. ;)