It's been a while - yay or nay

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
A very easy Yay 4 - 2 now
Can we keep this serious? I know the thread has got a stupid title, but the content is of major importance to the fans and the club.

On topic, I would like to think that Tisdale has been served notice on his existing contract arrangements, but I very much doubt if he has. I guess thats another thing we'll never know. I'm not saying get rid of him incidently; it would be nice though to be able to, if we felt it was a move we had to make.

Last edited:

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm sure stroudy is just having a laugh, wouldnt be good if the tinters were so keen to try to ensure it looked like the majority support Tisdale.

I do think that opinion across the fanbase is split reasonably evenly, however it isn't really healthy to have a chunk of it questioning the manager at any club. thats what needs to be addressed by getting as many as possible wanting to watch games and getting behind the manager and players, whether this is achieved by a change or by people starting to feel they are getting good entertainment it still needs looking at imo.