• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is Adams picking teams to lose matches?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I've heard tell that Porkies farming ostriches these days, quite a sight apparently, with all those heads buried deep in the sand, whilst their feathered a$$holes spout fountains of $hit high into the Cornish sky ! :D
He helped save the club ya know ! It seems his mate Nikkkkkkkkkkkkk has even turned these days into a slightly bitter twisted person if you read pi$$tofi THE number 1 scummouth ar$eful forum in league 2 (ooppss the button doesn't seem to be working every time I press 1 it comes up with 2)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bravo there!!! (y)

Whilst, politically, on "Green" matters we are (and probably always will be) a universe apart, when in comes to football WE ARE AS ONE.

dontpassback

Striker Ladapo has now posted on Twitter that contrary to Adams claim that he withdrew himself from the squad,he did no such thing ! Seems like Adams has lost the dressing,lost the fan base and alienated the press in one foul swoop,bleddy clever stuff (rofl)

fred binneys head

Come on the Wombles.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
2-1 Luton so far they done need the points as much as Wombles do !

STURTZ

Wimbledon have had a shot!

fred binneys head

Yeeeeessss!!! A totally undeserved 93rd minute equaliser draws another team closer to Argyle :)

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeeeeessss!!! A totally undeserved 93rd minute equaliser draws another team closer to Argyle :)
(y)(y) Get In Wombles

dontpassback

Always liked afc Wimbledon (clap)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Absolutely disgraceful that this is happening. Getting relegated whilst teams like Burton, Accrington, Rochdale, Wycombe, Shrewsbury etc survive."

This is the attitude of pi$$tofi still thinking they are a big fish team.