• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is Adams picking teams to lose matches?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Never thought I would be cheering for the Wombles but will do tomorrow night.
Indeed. All the best to them. :)

STURTZ

It's going to be tough but you feel Slime still have the best chance of survival if they can get a win. Hopefully they wont!;)

Really enjoying watching it all go pear shaped again!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Just imagine them at home to scunny last game of the season they need at least a point to survive ................ And Brett Huxtable gives 2 penalties to scunny in the final 15 minutes !! YES YES YES.

dontpassback

With the crowds that they get,I would be asking where the money is going,cos it certainly ain’t going on the playing squad !

STURTZ

With the crowds that they get,I would be asking where the money is going,cos it certainly ain’t going on the playing squad !
Is strange isn't it, if we could bring in crowds like that I'd expect us to be Championship at least, and yet well we all know that Plymouth is the largest City in Europe never to be represented in that countries top league.

When we sing "Why are you so sh it?" it's a genuine enquiry.

Stelios

Adams refusing to answer post-match questions.

https://twitter.com/Jakfirst/status/1120414346566356993

The natives are revolting. Tee hee.

Also, I had no idea the 'new' Mayflower Stand is being built from the carcass of the 'old' stand. I don't know if they're just temporary but the 'new' stand still appears to have 19th century-style pillars. Seems odd. But I guess £6.5m only buys you so much these days.

https://twitter.com/ChrisErrington1/status/1120300261073928193

Colesman Ballz

I know that it is rather impolite to wallow in the discomfort of others ……..but those Greenies must be cacking their pants right now ! :)

Grecian2K

Not really CB. If you glance at Pascaring you will still find a considerable number of Porkies Loyal Poodles (or should they perhaps be called Newall's Prize Numpties) basking in their usual confident arrogance that their club is far too mahoosive to go down. :D

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
"Could having one side totally out of commission be an added hindrance to @Only1Argyle survival hopes. Must feel odd for the players...and a lot less intimidating for the away team!!"

Never seems to have hindered oxford at home ! or even us while our ground was having a BRAND NEW stand put in.

Colesman Ballz

Not really CB. If you glance at Pascaring you will still find a considerable number of Porkies Loyal Poodles (or should they perhaps be called Newall's Prize Numpties) basking in their usual confident arrogance that their club is far too mahoosive to go down. :D
I've heard tell that Porkies farming ostriches these days, quite a sight apparently, with all those heads buried deep in the sand, whilst their feathered a$$holes spout fountains of $hit high into the Cornish sky ! :D

Last edited: