• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is Adams picking teams to lose matches?

drake

.....(swear);)

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Quite funny that the formality of Slime getting those few points they need for league 1 survival seems to be taking a very long time! Fellow strugglers Gillingham away next, then home to 2nd place Barnsley, lose those two and it could get nervy, can't wait!:D

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite funny that the formality of Slime getting those few points they need for league 1 survival seems to be taking a very long time! Fellow strugglers Gillingham away next, then home to 2nd place Barnsley, lose those two and it could get nervy, can't wait!:D
Another four points with four games to go and I think they will stay up. However given their fixture list it could all go down to the wire and their last game at home to Scunthorpe when they may still need a point to see them safe.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Their goalkeeper Macey getting panned by their own fans and yet still makes team of the week in the League paper ..... Given they got beat I think he should be in TOTW every time !

Grecian2K

Their goalkeeper Macey getting panned by their own fans and yet still makes team of the week in the League paper ..... Given they got beat I think he should be in TOTW every time !
Although, to be fair, I've heard rumours that this week's Boxing News has also nominated Joey Barton as Manager of the Week?

STURTZ

Bring back Brent!

STURTZ

I suppose the only thing certain about Slimes future is that Adams will be retained as manager, after all he still has four years on his contract, something I applaud!(clap)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
It'll only take him 2 years to be playing the mighty Torquay !

STURTZ

Quite funny to read that Slime fans want Gary Johnson in as manger, bit of a backwood step for him I would have thought.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite funny to read that Slime fans want Gary Johnson in as manger, bit of a backwood step for him I would have thought.
They were crying for Tiz a while ago.