• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Irons in the fire....

intheecfcknow

Guys dont be too down. Watch this space and watch for next week for certain winger to come on loan or a free transfer...... Tis has irons in the fire not just one!! remember you heard it hear first!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Any more information you can offer than that Ian?

Shamus

Noone ;););)

intheecfcknow

Yes there will be someone arriving midweek to join us for training with view to a move.

Stapleton2010

Yes there will be someone arriving midweek to join us for training with view to a move.
God I hope you've got correct info there. Don't care who it is, aslong as they can do a good ball into box now and then I'll be happy :D

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
porkie alert!

intheecfcknow

Wll we all know Tis and how he operates. He wants someone who is right for the club, and then club is right for them. He will not rush or panic buy. Careful consideration is being made to finances and going forward to stay in this division and to also look to build for next year. Dont forget we have a player in David Noble who will add some undoubted quality to the side on his return from injury.

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't see why they would want to loan us a player they are now playing on a regular basis. Fair enough they need to save money but there are plenty of players sitting around Garg land that are presumably on much higher wages and not anywhere near the team who might fancy a trip to the seaside with Torquay etc. I could have seen it as a permanent sale using the Mackie sell on but not as a loan move.

Also why he would come when he has a good chance of breaking into the starting 11 a league (for now!) above us? I really hope I have to eat my words but if we are getting a winger on loan I don't think it will be him.

Last edited:

devonderby

I don't see why they would want to loan us a player they are now playing on a regular basis. Fair enough they need to save money but there are plenty of players sitting around Garg land that are presumably on much higher wages and not anywhere near the team who might fancy a trip to the seaside with Torquay etc. I could have seen it as a permanent sale using the Mackie sell on but not as a loan move.

Also why he would come when he has a good chance of breaking into the starting 11 a league (for now!) above us? I really hope I have to eat my words but if we are getting a winger on loan I don't think it will be him.
No chance....... changed the game against Derby and Mariner likes him. He will hopefully start against WBA on Saturday.

Spoke to his Dad in the far post club after Derby match and he said Craig really enjoyed his time up the road but only ever saw it as a route back into Argyle 1st XI

intheecfcknow

True, Noone is pushing for a start at argyle but as i said above irons in fire! not iron. We do not just look at one player. Dont also be suprised to see another defender join on loan until the end of the season with view to a permenent move for next year. With one of our strikers also leaving on loan next week.