• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Irons in the fire....

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Guys dont be too down. Watch this space and watch for next week for certain winger to come on loan or a free transfer...... Tis has irons in the fire not just one!! remember you heard it hear first!
So if this is fact why can't you just come out and give us details , or is it spuddle?

Kingsman

Sorry but I cant see anyone of quality saying "No I wont sign for ???????? cause I got a chance of a trial with Exeter, I need to see if I get along with Tis for three weeks before I sign".
As for David Noble I've never seen him play so I cant make a judgement on what he was like and therefore I wont make presumption on how good or bad he is. Just hope he is as good as some people say he is.

Shamus

True, Noone is pushing for a start at argyle but as i said above irons in fire! not iron. We do not just look at one player. Dont also be suprised to see another defender join on loan until the end of the season with view to a permenent move for next year. With one of our strikers also leaving on loan next week.
Who are you?

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Any more information you can offer than that Ian?
How do you know this guy is called Ian?

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
E-mail address on his profile.

Sturtz seems to suspect he is an Ian we already know all about though!

intheecfcknow

A certain Friend of the club is a possible iron as well as Tilson connection. Remember few young players looking for first team experience at higher league clubs who have been impressed with our style of play and are more willing to send their players our way....

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wll we all know Tis and how he operates. He wants someone who is right for the club, and then club is right for them. He will not rush or panic buy. Careful consideration is being made to finances and going forward to stay in this division and to also look to build for next year. Dont forget we have a player in David Noble who will add some undoubted quality to the side on his return from injury.

Dont also be suprised to see another defender join on loan until the end of the season with view to a permenent move for next year. With one of our strikers also leaving on loan next week.
Most of the stuff that's posted on here day in, day out, is less plausible than this.

intheecfcknow

ok wait and watch this space in the coming 10 days...... I felt that the info i came across was worth sharing to stop all the doom and gloom. There is always a plan in place and targets identified. But i am ot going to go and blatently name names and give other clubs infomation on club transfer targets!

mammooman

Pitman anyone...

Shamus

A certain Friend of the club is a possible iron as well as Tilson connection. Remember few young players looking for first team experience at higher league clubs who have been impressed with our style of play and are more willing to send their players our way....
Georgie? Wouldn't mind that