• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ipswich Town (H) Discussion Thread

I guess everyone understands the need for safety, however… Recent sell outs show that there is definitely loads of space in the standing terraces when maximum permitted numbers attend. So I thinks it’s a real shame to have to reduce capacity like this.

Grecianpasty

Has anyone been contacted about having to move seats for the scaffolding to accommodate sky? Nothing mentioned by the club. I wonder how many, if any seats have been taken up because of it.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sold out. There needs to be a national obesity strategy in order to increase BB capacity
They'll call it CoL crisis.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I guess everyone understands the need for safety, however… Recent sell outs show that there is definitely loads of space in the standing terraces when maximum permitted numbers attend. So I thinks it’s a real shame to have to reduce capacity like this.
What recent sell outs? You mean last season? Its busy enough, thanks, I actually enjoy seeing the game

Boyo

What recent sell outs? You mean last season? Its busy enough, thanks, I actually enjoy seeing the game
Bristol Rovers this season was sold out. As was the home areas for Barrow, Colchester and Port Vale in April/May.

With Sheff Wed and Pompey to come, we could be looking at six sold out (home ends) in a calendar year. Has that ever happened before?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
About to hit the road with my grandson from rainy East Anglia. Was going down tomorrow but a five hour journey before a midday kick off is a bit much (not for me, but getting a teenager up before 8 is an impossibility!!) Thank you Sky!!!

UTC ... a nice 3-1 win please! (Even though I predicted a draw!)
Safe trip & thanks for being Semper Fidelis !

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Our missing Cheick back ?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Our missing Cheick back ?
That would be great wouldn't it! However, after two false starts can he risked if we lose him for another 5-6 games then?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
That would be great wouldn't it! However, after two false starts can he risked if we lose him for another 5-6 games then?
the article says he 'could be involved'. That sounds more like on the bench than starting.
And it will be 11 weeks since he last completed 90 minutes in a game. So I agree that caution may well be right on this occasion,