• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
From Neil with regards to the Newport postponement.
5BA5D636-D3F6-428D-A0BB-0370C15F922A.jpeg

iscalad

From Neil with regards to the Newport postponement.
View attachment 5049
Yeah, saw that late last night. Contempt as usual for the poor paying customer.

Oldsmobile-88

Listening to a recent Price of Football podcast(that is a must listen for any football supporter interested in the way the game is run financially) it was mentioned that the EFL have a facilitation fee for each subscription.
If you deduct 20% VAT from £10 & the mentioned fee(no % was given) how do clubs get the £8.20 mentioned in various articles ?
Certainly needs a bit of clarification.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Carlisle Utd sayting you can request a refund if you can't watch the game on the new date.

iscalad

Carlisle Utd sayting you can request a refund if you can't watch the game on the new date.
Don't support Carlisle.. 😢

Robert S

Don't support Carlisle.. 😢
I,ve never had a problem in getting a refund when required.
Your Refund has been confirmed​
Dear Robert
This is confirmation that on 2020-12-30 you have been refunded £10.00 for Video Match Pass.

This amount has been refunded back to:
Payment Method Visa xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
This payment will show up on your statement as 'EFL Digital Limited' and may take up to 14 days to show on your account.
Thanks

critcher45

I’ve just had a refund request turned down for the Newport game, but I can use it for the rearranged game. What’s the trick for a refund , do you have to ask on the day after the game. ?

Langer

This really isn't the point of the Saturday 3pm kick off embargo though is it ? It is there to protect the finances of clubs throughout the pyramid, from their attendances plummeting with fans being drawn to watch Premier$hi☆e action on TV instead of attending local matches. Might be convenient for you but how much would it cost City in lost revenue from others who would otherwise attend (ticket money, secondary spend on programmes, refreshments, bars, club shop etc) ? The £8.30 or whatever the Club would receive via i-follow doesn't add up to a "hill of beans" in comparison.
Yes I can understand this could be an issue but the only team I would watch on tv is Exeter Squeeze box is 300 miles away and can’t go I have a young family/work commitments and can’t go most times so if we payed for iFollow for say twenty games each that’s £332 the club could get over the season.

crocks

The trick is to get your pass 10-15 mins before kick off....

iscalad

The trick is to get your pass 10-15 mins before kick off....
Humph. Tried that for my first ever iFollow match this season. Missed the first 15 minutes of the game trying to get it to work properly.