• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Squeezebox

Yes I can understand this could be an issue but the only team I would watch on tv is Exeter Squeeze box is 300 miles away and can’t go I have a young family/work commitments and can’t go most times so if we payed for iFollow for say twenty games each that’s £332 the club could get over the season.
I would go like a shot to watch City live if at all possible and like Langer not interested in watching other teams on TV. When this is over, perhaps some arrangement could be made for genuine cases like distance, health, family/work commitments etc. to be able to watch - I would happily (?!!) pay more to enable me to watch a City game on ifollow rather than just listen to the radio commentary.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would go like a shot to watch City live if at all possible and like Langer not interested in watching other teams on TV. When this is over, perhaps some arrangement could be made for genuine cases like distance, health, family/work commitments etc. to be able to watch - I would happily (?!!) pay more to enable me to watch a City game on ifollow rather than just listen to the radio commentary.
Define genuine case? It's already unfair in my opinion that overseas viewers get it cheaper than those in the UK. We should be treated the same whether we live in York Road or New York.

Oldsmobile-88

I don’t think things are going to be the same again for ifollow & League Football with regards to coverage on a Saturday at 3pm.

The Pandora’s Box has been opened with the sacrosanct 3pm transmission blackout being broken.
The way things appear to be going with mass gatherings,the restriction on the 3pm broadcasting from EFL grounds will be relaxed next season as well.
Clubs would be wise to plan for this feature to be available on Saturday fixtures going forward for the foreseeable future.

The football model we all knew pre March 2020 has probably gone for good.

STURTZ

If this is how things are going to continue and fans are going to start missing games in favour of watching telly then The Club should consider charging more for it or banning coverage as it will damage our main revenue channel.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Random question.

Can you stream I follow through the browser of a ps4?

rooecfc

Random question.

Can you stream I follow through the browser of a ps4?
i use my tv’s web browser, i’d imagine the ps4 browser would work no problem but no promises!

Oldsmobile-88

Southend get decent ifollow subscriber numbers.

Away games(a good yardstick) at :-
Grimsby 1,473
Orient 1,430
Mansfield 1,001

Home,there are 1,640 ST holders who are entitled to the free broadcast.

Paying viewing numbers :-
Barrow 867
Colchester 1,185

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why does the Brazilian anthem get played before the game? Is it a City thing or an I follow thing?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why does the Brazilian anthem get played before the game? Is it a City thing or an I follow thing?
Its a Radio Devon thing.

crocks

The coverage today was not good. Shaky pictures, random close ups.....