• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks Paul and Grecian in Guzz. Most helpful. Looking forward to getting signed up and watching the Morecambe game on Tuesday night in bed with a nice cup of organic rooibos! ;) :D
You are Stroudy in disguise and I claim my £5. :) Do you partake also of the Tartex ?

Legohead

Banned
You are Stroudy in disguise and I claim my £5. :) Do you partake also of the Tartex ?
What the heck is Tartex?!! Sounds like some sort of builders adhesive! :LOL:

Alistair20000

What the heck is Tartex?!! Sounds like some sort of builders adhesive! :LOL:

Au contraire. Vegetarian pate and spreads innit.

Stroudy is an aficionado and can advise you better than I can on this matter but here is a pic to give you an idea.

The cultured Stroudy is also partial to a steaming mug of the old Red Bush (organic) with his wholemeal Tartex open sammidge as he he listens to Beethoven's Glorious 9th in D minor.

Legohead

Banned
Au contraire. Vegetarian pate and spreads innit.

Stroudy is an aficionado and can advise you better than I can on this matter but here is a pic to give you an idea.

The cultured Stroudy is also partial to a steaming mug of the old Red Bush (organic) with his wholemeal Tartex open sammidge as he he listens to Beethoven's Glorious 9th in D minor.

View attachment 5280
I think i'll give those a miss if it's all the same to you Ali. :sick::sick::LOL:

Alistair20000

I think i'll give those a miss if it's all the same to you Ali. :sick::sick::LOL:
No worries from me Lego but Stroudy will be disappointed. :)

Squeezebox

Apologies if this has already been covered! Is it possible to buy a match pass and then pause the live stream and continue watching later? I should be able to watch the first half ok on Saturday but then I'm booked for my first jab at 14.20 a few miles away - could I pause the stream at half time and then watch the second half when I get back or does the whole thing stop once the final whistle has gone? Hate to miss a game but it's for a fairly important reason!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apologies if this has already been covered! Is it possible to buy a match pass and then pause the live stream and continue watching later? I should be able to watch the first half ok on Saturday but then I'm booked for my first jab at 14.20 a few miles away - could I pause the stream at half time and then watch the second half when I get back or does the whole thing stop once the final whistle has gone? Hate to miss a game but it's for a fairly important reason!
Ask the jabbers to have the game on there !
UTC

PeteUSA

Thats a good point. I paid for that match on friday night as I always do, but I overslept and the match had well ended before I got up. I went to watch it cos I'd paid for it, but I couldnt make it work. The system didnt seem to know that I had a game I'd paid for! Is it the case that if you dont watch your match while its being played, you cant watch it at all? Anybody know?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thats a good point. I paid for that match on friday night as I always do, but I overslept and the match had well ended before I got up. I went to watch it cos I'd paid for it, but I couldnt make it work. The system didnt seem to know that I had a game I'd paid for! Is it the case that if you dont watch your match while its being played, you cant watch it at all? Anybody know?
Hard lines Pete.

PeteUSA

Hard lines Pete.
I'm glad you think its funny! Silly Bugger!!