• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I believe both are as they fall outside the 3pm blackout
I thought that too……have emailed them but still waiting for their response.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I had problems watching the game today. It cut off at about 40 minutes, and again with a few minutes to go.
I emailed ifollow and was told that I had been watching via an unsupported device, namely a Smart TV.
WTF? I thought it was perfectly acceptable to watch on a TV. I could go back to my tablet, but it really is not the same.
Is this well known?

suffolklad

I was watching on my laptop and it froze half way through he second half. had to reboot to get it back.

denzel

I was watching on my laptop and it froze half way through he second half. had to reboot to get it back.
I would email them. Its poor if they can't deliver the service you pay for

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Briefly froze on my phone as well but luckily I just had to refresh the page.

Squeezebox

Froze for a few seconds about six times (as usual) during the second half - this is on a smart tv connected to laptop by hdmi. Seems to be a recurring problem for me.

crocks

Cast onto TV via Chrome. Seems to work ok ish, a few times the action is in slow motion before catching up with itself again.

STURTZ

Couldn't get on it at all! Unusually it asked for my password which I didn't know of course, then all I got was the bouncey ball. As it goes I was probably best off working in the garden listening to radio Devon nationwide. So up yours ifollow, that's 10 quid you won't get!

andrew p long

I had a few problems on Monday too, though was able to overcome them after not too long. The first one was it saying that the payment system for ifollow wasn't working.... which was a useful reminder to to pay for ifollow a few hours before the game, so as to avoid last minute scrambles before kick off!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am buying a smart tv today as our old tv has died a death. Can you watch directly through a smart tv to save me hooking up the laptop via HDMI?

Bar some issues here and there i have found the I follow system to be a very good system which i am sure will improve as time goes on.