• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thank heavens for that I was wondering whether it was my t'internet, living out in the sticks at the end of a copper wire, hopefully next week will be better 🤞

Reactions: WXF

Squeezebox

I have to connect my laptop (Windows 7!!!!) to the tv by HDMI cable and until the last couple of games this was fine, although having plugged everything in, it takes at least 10 minutes to come to life. I too use Firefox as my browser. I was hoping I might be able to use my Google pixel 3a phone to cast to the tv but doesn't seem possible unless I get a dongle (oo err missus!). Any advice appreciated, last nights buffering was so annoying!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have to connect my laptop (Windows 7!!!!) to the tv by HDMI cable and until the last couple of games this was fine, although having plugged everything in, it takes at least 10 minutes to come to life. I too use Firefox as my browser. I was hoping I might be able to use my Google pixel 3a phone to cast to the tv but doesn't seem possible unless I get a dongle (oo err missus!). Any advice appreciated, last nights buffering was so annoying!
I've asked about casting to TV. I use Chromecast. iFollow say it's not possible at the moment.

older-codger

Last night was the first time I had any problems with my connection to the TV via HDMI. In the second half the TV kept blacking out for a few seconds at a time, but the picture on the laptop carried on uninterrupted. I can only presume that the signal strength received by the laptop was reducing from time to time and it wasn't sufficient to power my 42" TV

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is anyone else still unable to purchase the Port Vale game next Tuesday? On my ifollow it is showing as This match is not yet ready for purchase.

Is there a specific reason for this?
I'm still informed via I follow the port Vale match is not ready for purchase?

suffolklad

I'm still informed via I follow the port Vale match is not ready for purchase?
[/QUOTE

Last edited:

suffolklad

According to the EFL / I Follow website it is NOT available on video only on audio, As its midweek it should be both, anybody know why?

iscalad

According to the EFL / I Follow website it is NOT available on video only on audio, As its midweek it should be both, anybody know why?
Ask iFollow

Spoonz Red E

Ask iFollow
[email protected]
(8am-10pm, seven days a week)

scottus86

I've asked about casting to TV. I use Chromecast. iFollow say it's not possible at the moment.
I use a Chromebook and cast the screen to my Chromecast, the watch the game via the website.

It's the only way I've been able to get the game on my TV.

Buffering has been awful the last three games.