• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Idiots near pole 7 in the big bank.

Red the Paper

Banned
I didn't realise this was originally around two years ago but possibly the most shocking thing about this thread is that nobody (two years ago or now) has commented on Red the Paper's inclusion of "Aberfan" in a list of chants he gets nostalgic about. Surely there are lines nobody should cross or is the problem more one of ignorance?

I think if you re-read the post, I list some chants that were sung and add at the end..."Scary, but happy days". Not once did I say I was nostalgic about such chants just that they were sung. Scary because of the fighting and happy because I was much much younger.

"Aberfan" was chanted or did I dream it. Do we deny it because it is not acceptable now? I doubt it was acceptable then but hundreds chanted it.

Am I nostalgic for such a chant Exehausted? Please enlighten me. The reason why nobody commented 2 years ago was the post was read in the context of the thread, it appears only your personal ignorance needs to make an issue of it.

Old SS regiments still meet in Germany to celebrate happy times when they were young and loved life, they remain nostalgic for the halcyon days of their youth. They will recall these days as "happy days", because they were young and carefree. The crimes many of them (not all) committed will be remembered and kept to one side, yet still they will view these days as "happy days".

Last edited:

BarBar

Well im truely enlightened, I stand in the big bank 20+ times a year and have done since it was re-built and i still haven't named the pole I stand nearest (avoiding any polish jokes here!) are they all numbered or do some have real names?

Do the barriers have numbers/names too?

JamieEcfc

are they all numbered or do some have real names?
yeah, they are all numbered.. 1-12 i think..

Last edited:

ForeverECFC

Jaypob will be pleased to hear that none of the pole 7 idiots go anymore! Those were the days, Du du du du Barry Corr!
Bring them back, maybe then the atmosphere back to normal and not have GayPob94 get his way and have us all stand there like melons.

JayPob94

bring them back, maybe then the atmosphere back to normal and not have gaypob94 get his way and have us all stand there like melons...
siegeee!!!

Willy Nilly

Jaypob will be pleased to hear that none of the pole 7 idiots go anymore! Those were the days, Du du du du Barry Corr!
Loyal supporters! Clap Clap! Loyal supporters!

F*ck me.

Last edited:

TOP_CITY_FAN

the resurgence in our atmosphere is all because of Jacob too. What a man.

JayPob94

the resurgence in our atmosphere is all because of Jacob too. What a man.
I take full credit