• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Idiots near pole 7 in the big bank.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Another shocking image of the pole 7 idiots from Tuesdays reserve game:

When will the madness end?

ForeverECFC

Bring back the idiots.

ForeverECFC

94..for a young lad you are quite a loser. Lighten up. Anyone would think you are a frail old man that wants to stand and happy clap. Get a life sonner.
I Agree, JayPob is the cause of the lack of atmosphere in the Big Bank.

JamieEcfc

JayPob is the cause of the lack of atmosphere in the Big Bank.
i agree, since Jacobs rant the atmosphere hasn't been the same since..

Jaypob will be pleased to hear that none of the pole 7 idiots go anymore! Those were the days, Du du du du Barry Corr!

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
Jaypob will be pleased to hear that none of the pole 7 idiots go anymore! Those were the days, Du du du du Barry Corr!
Loyal supporters.

JamieEcfc

have they been banned?

if not, why don't they go anymore then? was it because of JayPob ruining there fun?

have they been banned?

if not, why don't they go anymore then? was it because of JayPob ruining there fun?
A combination of boredom/saturday football/university. Not everyone wants to spend saturday afternoon watching a bottom of the league side in an atmosphere which is dull, loyal perhaps not, but I went to 43/46 games in L2 which is a little more than part time.

exehausted2

I didn't realise this was originally around two years ago but possibly the most shocking thing about this thread is that nobody (two years ago or now) has commented on Red the Paper's inclusion of "Aberfan" in a list of chants he gets nostalgic about. Surely there are lines nobody should cross or is the problem more one of ignorance?

TimG

I always stand near pole 6 whenever i get to home games (which is no where near enough for my liking) and i have never had an issue with the crushing when we score apart from a couple of months ago when we scored and some of the kids were puishing into my little brother and knocked him over had words and strangly enough they didnt do it when we scored the 2nd goal. What i dont understand is why people moan on here about it. Why not just say something at the time!