• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How was your day?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think today the answer is "pretty good".

rp42

Felix the Cat
The Wondeful Wonderful Cat
Whenever he gets in a fix
he reaches into his bag of trix
Felix the the cat
The wonderful wonderful cat
You'll laugh so hard your sides will ache
your heart will go pitter pat
That's Felix, he's the wonderful cat
And he's a This Way And That........is Felix the Cat(rofl)

Grecian2K

Felix the Cat
The Wondeful Wonderful Cat
Whenever he gets in a fix
he reaches into his bag of trix
Felix the the cat
The wonderful wonderful cat
You'll laugh so hard your sides will ache
your heart will go pitter pat
That's Felix, he's the wonderful cat
Is that the 'B Side" of you brilliant new single, Contra?

If so, count me in!!!!.....(although the order might (as seems to be current Grecian tradition :D ) arrive very late!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

STURTZ

We will run rings around Accrington for 90 minutes. They will play with an immobile one man up front. Their goalie will play a blinder and they will score from their one opportunity. We will still go up automatically.
Got to give credit where it's due, that was a remarkable prediction, although I hear without Mc Corpricks "heroics" you wouldn't have been anywhere near the auto spots.

You should give him a medal!

felix

Got to give credit where it's due, that was a remarkable prediction, although I hear without Mc Corpricks "heroics" you wouldn't have been anywhere near the auto spots.

You should give him a medal!
Whilst I couldn't bring myself to do it, I persuaded my exeter ( non supporting) mate to change his accumulator from an Argyle win to a Stanley win. Don't know if it came in but hey ho!

Grecian2K

Hello Little Kitty. At least you're brave enough to creep through the EW cat-flap.

Give my regards to your cousin STANLEY will you? I've sent him a pack of Whiskas finest treats to console you in your loss.

felix

Whilst I couldn't bring myself to do it, I persuaded my exeter ( non supporting) mate to change his accumulator from an Argyle win to a Stanley win. Don't know if it came in but hey ho!
Right.

I have just placed a reasonably sized bet with William Hill at 33/1 for Argyle to make the play-offs.

Means if we go into meltdown (possible) i get a significant compensation.

If we go up; I'm happy.

Grecian2K

Is that more than 50% of your Income Support then?

felix

Is that more than 50% of your Income Support then?
.... So says the burger flipper. Shame you were too fat to ride the Deliveroo bike. Never mind minimum wage went up yesterday but on the downside Poundland are now selling stuff for more than a quid. Still there's always those charity shops in Sidwell Street, you can get yourself a new pair of xxxxl chinos; look like a real City fan.