• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How was your day?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wish we had "banter base" on Pasoti. I think it's a brave but entertaining addition to a forum.
It helps if you allow people to speak without instantly banning them!

Sorry chum, been out of the loop, who are you miraculously and in unentertainly scraping a win against tomorrow?

felix

It helps if you allow people to speak without instantly banning them!

Sorry chum, been out of the loop, who are you miraculously and in unentertainly scraping a win against tomorrow?
We will run rings around Accrington for 90 minutes. They will play with an immobile one man up front. Their goalie will play a blinder and they will score from their one opportunity. We will still go up automatically.

Do you think you lot will continue your free fall.

Tisdale to leave out Wheeler, Reid, Watkins, JMT and play TAH up front in another attempt not to risk promotion.

rp42

We will run rings around Accrington for 90 minutes. They will play with an immobile one man up front. Their goalie will play a blinder and they will score from their one opportunity. We will still go up automatically.

Tisdale to leave out Wheeler, Reid, Watkins, JMT and play TAH up front in another attempt not to risk promotion.
NOT even your She-ite can feck up your chances of going up this season.(puke)

felix

NOT even your She-ite can feck up your chances of going up this season.(puke)
Just imagine if your comedy troupe missed out on the play-offs by 1 point and just a draw against us would have sufficed ( mind you that was never going to happen was it?).

Given what happened last season that would be one of the best cases of hubris (look it up) I could ever hope for.

Won't happen cos you'll be way off the play-offs by the end of the season.

rp42

Just imagine if your comedy troupe missed out on the play-offs by 1 point and just a draw against us would have sufficed ( mind you that was never going to happen was it?).

Given what happened last season that would be one of the best cases of hubris (look it up) I could ever hope for.

Won't happen cos you'll be way off the play-offs by the end of the season.
Not expecting us to make the play-offs anyway,least we won't have to worry about your knuckle draggers coming to our fair City next season[ecfc][ecfc][ecfc]

felix

Not expecting us to make the play-offs anyway,least we won't have to worry about your knuckle draggers coming to our fair City next season[ecfc][ecfc][ecfc]
Believe me, the pleasure's all ours!

rp42

OOPS *****...you were nearly right,but it seems Accy ran rings around you for 90+mins............hahahahaha

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Wow. What a performance from us. 90 minutes of free flowing carp football, could've been 5. People were rushing home from the Gnome Park earlier to save embarrassment.

GREEN ARMY.
So how was your day ??

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Meowwwwww............Where's the cat gone?

contrabombarde

Felix the Cat
The Wondeful Wonderful Cat
Whenever he gets in a fix
he reaches into his bag of trix
Felix the the cat
The wonderful wonderful cat
You'll laugh so hard your sides will ache
your heart will go pitter pat
That's Felix, he's the wonderful cat