• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hiram Boateng - League Two Goal of the Season

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you open the link in an incognito window you can vote multiple times (If you keep closing and re-opening).

Matt Russell

If you open the link in an incognito window you can vote multiple times (If you keep closing and re-opening).
Shhh..........don't tell everyone.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shhh..........don't tell everyone.
It's clearly what Lincoln fans are doing...

Matt Russell

It's clearly what Lincoln fans are doing...
Horror on horror. Are you suggesting for one minute that Lincoln fans are not looking objectively at the merits of all the goals listed, regarding of their own allegiances, and voting accordingly?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Horror on horror. Are you suggesting for one minute that Lincoln fans are not looking objectively at the merits of all the goals listed, regarding of their own allegiances, and voting accordingly?
Yes. Yes I am.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I couldn't give a rats arse if Boateng wins or not. Its not like its going to add value to a transfer. He's leaving. I voted for the Lincoln chap.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
31% to 29% - still in 2nd spot

Temporarily Exiled

Just 1% in it now.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm buggered if I know! Why are people voting for a goal from a player who wants away? I take it that like Pym, he rejected the clubs offer? If that is the case, many exewebbers can take the blame for suggesting Boeteng is better than he really is. Bigging him up at times during the season and then ranting on about that goal; I dont get it? Perhaps through a recurring injury, he had a generally ordinary season, and really didnt look very good when trying to control the ball, sometimes falling over it in his endeavors. I dont get it, let him go and concentrate on the players we know will be at SJP next season.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm buggered if I know! Why are people voting for a goal from a player who wants away? I take it that like Pym, he rejected the clubs offer? If that is the case, many exewebbers can take the blame for suggesting Boeteng is better than he really is. Bigging him up at times during the season and then ranting on about that goal; I dont get it? Perhaps through a recurring injury, he had a generally ordinary season, and really didnt look very good when trying to control the ball, sometimes falling over it in his endeavors. I dont get it, let him go and concentrate on the players we know will be at SJP next season.
Don’t get the love in on here over Grimes too.