• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Help needed

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
A bit unfair on the op. He may have made a mistake with his e mail, the club may have failed to respond. I don't know which it is but both those options are possible.

elginCity

A bit unfair on the op..
You haven't quoted, so which of the comments is unfair, Dicky ?

richard_portland

You haven't quoted, so which of the comments is unfair, Dicky ?[/QUOTE

I just thought it was a bit unfair to assume it was an error on the part of the op. Sure, it is of course possible but I would hope he has thought of checking that before starting the thread.

Last edited:

Pete Martin (CTID)

It's really not that difficult folks.....this may help

It is also possible to hire the "Apple Taxi Suite" (as I think is it's current name) or other rooms and get Rose and her team to conjure up a decent buffet at various prices.

Don't call the main number, call 01392 413958.

Most of the information is on the website - http://www.theparkexeter.co.uk

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
See that Rae's knicker elastic has finally snapped... :D
Aye, elgin, I'm afraid it's been one of those weeks. :$

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's really not that difficult folks.....this may help

It is also possible to hire the "Apple Taxi Suite" (as I think is it's current name) or other rooms and get Rose and her team to conjure up a decent buffet at various prices.

Don't call the main number, call 01392 413958.

Most of the information is on the website - http://www.theparkexeter.co.uk
I must admit Pete that things look to have improved in this area since I last set foot in SJP. The crux of the matter is though whether it makes a net profit. If so, it has to be compared with the guaranteed income that an outsourced contract could provide. Does anyone from the Trust Board bother to make the comparison?

GrecianWonder

You haven't quoted, so which of the comments is unfair, Dicky ?[/QUOTE

I just thought it was a bit unfair to assume it was an error on the part of the op. Sure, it is of course possible but I would hope he has thought of checking that before starting the thread.
And it could be equally 'unfair' on the club if it was a mistake by the OP. Because you don't know, you can't claim one way or the other but you like to err on the side of the club is in the wrong.

IndoMike

Au contraire, munchkin. uncle buck has provided very little information. It might be that he has the wrong email address, it might be that he's mistyped the address, it might be that they are caught in a spam filter, it might be that he hasn't got the correct phone number, it might be ... etc bleddy etc. By trying to confirm the contact route he has - or hasn't - followed allows others more knowledgeable than I to assist.
So you can take your ill thought out, brain dead, myopic, penis infatuated, deluded assumptions and stick them up your derriere.
If you don't mind me saying.
I think you should report yourself Rae for this hilarious if somewhat rabid attack on dear 'ol Pete. I sentence you to one week's dancing around a midnight fire down in the woods.

richard_portland

And it could be equally 'unfair' on the club if it was a mistake by the OP. Because you don't know, you can't claim one way or the other but you like to err on the side of the club is in the wrong.
I err on the side of either could be possible. Nice try though.

elginCity

Would you think it unfair of me to suggest Uncle Buck could have picked up a phone and tried calling the club, before starting this thread ?

Last edited: