• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Having just seen Torquay's fixtures...

grecian55

Isn't that French for 'old lady'?
Fecked if i know Stroudy ?

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
its not Blue anymore after yesterday they went out of business didn't they?
Bought by Betfair. Unlikely to continue sponsorship next season.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
They will be relegated, 900 odd turning up each week, will be down to Tivvys side ...
As we speak, a sense of rivalry is festering between the Tivvy and Turksville fans. Very soon the barrage of insults against each other will begin.

Meanwhile the Turk's animosity towards City is being replaced with respect, and, dare I say it, reverence.

col46upwood

As we speak, a sense of rivalry is festering between the Tivvy and Turksville fans. Very soon the barrage of insults against each other will begin.

Meanwhile the Turk's animosity towards City is being replaced with respect, and, dare I say it, reverence.

Nope just the usual loathing

Red Lion

I think it would be hilarious to see both our neighbours in the new, sponsored by god knows who conference.

For what it's worth, I don't think either will be relegated. :'(

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
By all the coverage on the local news around here Gillingham seem to be gearing themselves up for another win to put Torquay even closer to the mire and cement their own promotion. I could get there to watch the game in well under an hour but truth to tell I can't be arsed. As I said in an earlier post I just have a gut feeling Plymouth are more likely to stay up than Torquay as they seem to have been showing a bit more fight of late .Having said that Torquay may yet surprise today with a draw to keep their hopes of staying up alive.

geoffwp

Gulls will survive, as will the gargs who are playing well. All three devon sides to meet in L2 again next season.

Banksy

Gulls will survive, as will the gargs who are playing well. All three devon sides to meet in L2 again next season.
With their remaining fixtures , if they do it will be by the skin of their teeth. Having a couple of carp teams below them in the form of York and Aldershot will help.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
It looks like you'll be right. Backalong I said much the same thing to JM Gull, although I further predicted that the gargs would pass his lot on the stairs - which has happened.

The trouble is that since the gulls slump, Justin and some of his more vocal confederates simply don't venture here anymore.

Alistair20000

There would be something appropriate about Rovers gassing the tinpot Turkeys in the last game of the season but mockage is premature.