• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hartlepool United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fisher on for Martin......thank Christ for that.
Agreed would have started with him as opposed to LM.

Legohead

Banned
He's a kiddy, come here to get some first team experience. Kyle Edwards didn't exactly tear it up down here, yet he went back to West Brom and now makes the team regularly.
Harry Kane was a bag of **** at Norwich and Millwall, yet he's now one of the best in the world. I think Richardson will come good, he just looks raw. If he was released by Forest, I'd hope we'd be in for him.
Fair point Ash. Just rather he was used in circumstances where we aren't relying on him as it's unfair on him. He also does need to take his chances and offer us a bit more though no matter how old he is.

Ash

Fair point Ash. Just rather he was used in circumstances where we aren't relying on him as it's unfair on him. He also does need to take his chances and offer us a bit more though no matter how old he is.
True enough, but we have to rotate the squad a bit with 3 games in 8 days, and Randell is our main man ATM, so resting him seemed like a good idea to me. And I have money on us winning on pens, so I'm ok with 0-0 ;)

Legohead

Banned
True enough, but we have to rotate the squad a bit with 3 games in 8 days, and Randell is our main man ATM, so resting him seemed like a good idea to me. And I have money on us winning on pens, so I'm ok with 0-0 ;)
I need us to win in my acca. Just us and Dortmund letting me down at the moment.

older-codger

Cos I don't have it and would get p+ssed off about it being crap. Plus maybe not available in Indonesia.
If you go to BBC website and "sounds" tab - scroll to Radio Devon and you get the Radio Devon commentary\

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think one thing for sure we need to make sure we score first.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Save the last sub for Visser

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
25 minutes to go. Extra time?

Legohead

Banned
Save the last sub for Visser
Need to put him up front at this rate....

budegrecian

Don't we get an extra sub if it goes into extra time?