• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Kite

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was 5 weeks ago that he got his injury. I'm guessing that he's still at least 3 weeks away from being fit enough to come off the bench.
Such a shame for Harry that a massive opportunity is available and he is unable to do anything

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Corey

Big season for him coming up. Hope he can really cement a place for himself in the team

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've got a good feeling about this kid, I think he'll be the breakthrough player in 22/23.

DB9

I've got a good feeling about this kid, I think he'll be the breakthrough player in 22/23.
That breakthrough needs to be this season, Being 22 he needs to show his potential in games, He does seem to have talent though.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
That breakthrough needs to be this season, Being 22 he needs to show his potential in games, He does seem to have talent though.
He does. And the thing that always gets attention from others...the ability to score screamers. Hopefully with Atangana out of the way and having regained fitness he'll get more opportunities.

grecIAN Harris

He's got the benefit of Taylor being out injured long term to start with on that front. Had Taylor been fit, it would have made his chances considerably harder to come by.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
MT seemed happy to play Kite at Centre back as well as midfield which speaks volumes for the player.

Rosencrantz

It depends on the balance of our midfield. Harry is the only naturally more defensive midfielder we have although he has the energy to go box to box. He is probably our most destructive midfielder.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've put this on the match day thread, but it deserves to go on his own thread as well. Well done Harry!