• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ground Rules

redforever

Now that laws have changed about smoking in pubs I don't come out smelling like an ashtray

motorservices

Now that laws have changed about smoking in pubs I don't come out smelling like an ashtray
if you go back through this thread you will see i posted the very same, FACT is, this isnt about SMOKING, its about the STADIUM RULES, the smoking of Ecigs are not listed, and as its not classed as smoking there is no ban on it in SJP

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
if you go back through this thread you will see i posted the very same, FACT is, this isnt about SMOKING, its about the STADIUM RULES, the smoking of Ecigs are not listed, and as its not classed as smoking there is no ban on it in SJP
Neither is urinating on someone's back while standing on the terraces.

"Acceptable in the 80s" and, I'm sure, still not specifically excluded in the regs.

Bet it would still get you chucked out nowadays though.

Avening Posse

There are worse things that you can be, erm, ejected from a football ground for.

Doubt that's specified on their ground regulations either.
Is this not allowed then ?, will have to change my halftime routine :)

iscalad

Happily it actually is. If you have the willpower.
For you maybe, not so for others.

Antony Moxey

Then they are obviously weak willed.

iscalad

Then they are obviously weak willed.
When it comes to football, I find myself agreeing with most of your posts. To say giving up smoking is easy is just bullocks, cos it ain't.

motorservices

When it comes to football, I find myself agreeing with most of your posts. To say giving up smoking is easy is just bullocks, cos it ain't.
Agree with every word of this, like we have been over many many times, addiction is something that effects people in different ways

Avening Posse

Agree with every word of this, like we have been over many many times, addiction is something that effects people in different ways
Hi Motor, if you're going Tranmere Saturday, do you fancy a fag at half time :)

butch

It's still morally reprehensible however, that any government is entirely comfortable to continue to allow a lethally toxic dangerously addictive carcinogen to be sold in vast quantities, purely because of the tax revenue generated from those addicted to it. I find it completely staggering that this is not only completely accepted by most, it is also often put forward as a positive thing.

This coming from an ex-smoker who most definitely did not find it easy to quit.

Anyway, ground rules... (smoke)
Perfect description of motor engines petrol and BBQ's