• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecians 1 Chiefs 0

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hants_Red has contacted the football club(via Twitter) & kindly offered to pay for hospitality at SJP for the 4 ticket holders who had their tickets cancelled.

I hope he does not mind me saying above that magnificent gesture on this thread.
Someone beat me (and Adam (Bill)) to the offer. They'll be entertained by one of the other club's sponsors. All good stuff!

Not a Proper Chap.
It is clear that this bloke Rowe is a right 'See you Next Tuesday', but if i remember correctly that there were several on Exeweb bemoaning our management regretting that we were not run on such professional level. We have to be careful what we wish for. Fair credit to those offering hospitality. Hopefully these Flybe souls will be new converts to the round ball game.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Someone beat me (and Adam (Bill)) to the offer. They'll be entertained by one of the other club's sponsors. All good stuff!
Well done lads for offering anyway - I'm so proud to be a fellow Grecian with you. If our Fan Owned Club can do it on a limited budget surely the Chuffs with a £13 million playing budget can. OBEs can be removed I understand ! UTC

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
It is clear that this bloke Rowe is a right 'See you Next Tuesday', but if i remember correctly that there were several on Exeweb bemoaning our management regretting that we were not run on such professional level. We have to be careful what we wish for. Fair credit to those offering hospitality. Hopefully these Flybe souls will be new converts to the round ball game.
I have a friend who used to work for Mr Rowe who definitely considered him to be a count. Apparently if he got something into his head he would kick off and not listen to any opposing arguments however reasoned. Hearsay evidence of course.

There is a balance to be struck between professional management of a business and its finances and a bit of generosity in some circumstances. In fact good customer care will usually pay financial dividends.

Thankfully the ECFC finances are in better hands these days than a few years back when certain folk in high places "took (their) eyes off the ball" and we were close to a potential disaster with the PFA loan bale out.

Alistair20000

Are you sure you are not ******** Hants ? :censored:

Oldsmobile-88

That’s the way to do it

EGTE

Now that's much more like it City.
Well done.

Arthur Davey

"There is a balance to be struck between professional management of a business and its finances and a bit of generosity in some circumstances. In fact good customer care will usually pay financial dividends."
Exactly this 👍

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you sure you are not ******** Hants ? :censored:
Who? Never heard of him 😉

rustle

City have offered free tickets to ex-Flybe staff for the Scunthorpe match next Tuesday.
And it's a decent match, not the second team (I hope!)