• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Great West Run and doing it for Stanno

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thank you all again:)..not long to go now and I am strangely excited. Just to highlight about the GWR tees again as I am getting a few more requests now, especially since red & white Zider started modelling his ;-)!!
Yep it got an airing on my 9 miler on Tuesday :)

Thames Valley Red

Can anyone tell me how to find the link on 'just giving' for the foundation, I want to set up an online donation scheme.

Cheers

TVR

ececfecfcok

Can anyone tell me how to find the link on 'just giving' for the foundation, I want to set up an online donation scheme.

Cheers

TVR
This is at the bottom of the News + Events page on the Foundation web site.

We have received an overwhelming level of support regarding raising funds
for Adams Foundation for which we all are extremely moved and grateful. We
are going through the necessary procedures for creating an online giving
page with Virgin Giving where fundraisers will be able to create their own
page, where their sponsors can donate directly and the Foundation can
claim gift aid. All the processes as a charity we are required to follow
do take time so please bear with us while these are followed.

In the meantime we do have our PayPal system for donating or of course you
can still send cheques. We also have a sponsorship form available if you
request one via the 'contact us' form on this site.

Thank you once again for your valued support.

Andy Cole
Chairman - Adam Stansfield Foundation

grecianred

did the taunton half marathon on sunday. first half in nearly two years and managed 1.22 finishing 24th.

quite looking forward to GWR now, it should be a cracking atmos and better than usual with so many city fans. hoping for a new personal best but at the moment it seems unlikely especially with the prospect of an anti-royal wedding party and city argyle the day before...

ECFCjames

Before the derby game on Saturday, just wanted to bring this back to the top to wish all fellow runners the best of luck on Sunday.

Don't drink too much on Saturday when celebrating our win over argyle ;)

Adams sister

Just want to say a massive 'Good Luck' to everyone who is running for the foundation on Sunday.

I have finally received all of the running tops so if anyone wants one let me know asap and i can either leave with Kelly in the club shop for you to collect before the match on Saturday, or meet us before the run on Sunday morning and can sort then. We will be in the arena with banners etc. Sorry for the delay to those who have kindly ordered them already, blaming suppliers suppliers and bank holidays!!

Again good luck everyone and thank you so much.
See you on the start line
Andrea xx

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Just want to say a massive 'Good Luck' to everyone who is running for the foundation on Sunday.

I have finally received all of the running tops so if anyone wants one let me know asap and i can either leave with Kelly in the club shop for you to collect before the match on Saturday, or meet us before the run on Sunday morning and can sort then. We will be in the arena with banners etc. Sorry for the delay to those who have kindly ordered them already, blaming suppliers suppliers and bank holidays!!

Again good luck everyone and thank you so much.
See you on the start line
Andrea xx
Will be there with Rawz's flag and lots of cheers for all you guys that are fit enough to do it! You have all trained hard and deserve all the support you get - Good luck to all of you - We will see you at the finish line too so listen out for us. STANNO , STANNO! City's number 9!

Thames Valley Red

Unfortunately I will not be running but I will be supporting the runners on the day. After running since Xmas I have pulled a calf muscle. I will be passing across some money to the Stanno foundation and will run another race over the summer.

I am gutted as anyone that prepares for 3 months knows its hard work! For those running I will come and support you on the route. Anyone that is a spectator please support the runners, as they have achieved a massive amount in their preparations for the run alone.

UTC

TVR

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
GO TEAM STANNO - on my way with a big flag and champers for you guys at the end -

davecg

Best of luck everyone. Seems to be a decent day for running.