• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goodbye Randell Williams

Fareham Grecian

But millions of people were separated from their loved ones over the last 12 months.
Yes and it made a lot of them miserable and homesick. Why would Randell be immune (sorry) to normal human emotions?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Leaving aside the Covid factor, for a young born n bred Londoner, Devon must be another planet. Once recall seeing TAH wandering around Princesshay alone, looking bored to tears !

Good luck, Randell.
I used to watch TAH walking around SJP with 21 others looking bored to tears!

gui

Great creative player . I really like him . Good luck man .

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes and it made a lot of them miserable and homesick. Why would Randell be immune (sorry) to normal human emotions?
Because millions of people just got on with their job and made the best if it.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps Randy really struggled with the barber shops closing, taking an inch off his ponytail can make or break his final ball. Poor old Randy.

IndoMike

By the way, I've always supported Randell Williams and have said that he is crucial to the way the team play, but I'm afraid I can't accept homesickness as an excuse from a grown man for lackadaisical performances. His injury might be an excuse or the fact that he was distracted by the collapse of his transfer, but homesickness? Do me a favour

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
His leaving was always on the cards. He has a natural talent and I think it is probably due to being out for so long after his injury but I don’t think he has really developed his game very much during his time with us and still seemed to flatter to deceive.

Pobbop

Mental health awareness week going well on Exeweb I see. Global pandemic, stuck away from your family, apparently no reason for anyone to be a bit down obviously.

Hope no-one here is going to be manning Samaritans helplines, with their "man-up and get on with it you are a 24 year old man" material.

Alistair20000

Perhaps Randy really struggled with the barber shops closing, taking an inch off his ponytail can make or break his final ball. Poor old Randy.
A man with a pony tail is just wrong. (n)

Hope you don’t sport one Chap

IndoMike

Mental health awareness week going well on Exeweb I see. Global pandemic, stuck away from your family, apparently no reason for anyone to be a bit down obviously.

Hope no-one here is going to be manning Samaritans helplines, with their "man-up and get on with it you are a 24 year old man" material.
Do you have proof that Randell was suffering from homesickness?