• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goal keeper required (Jökull Andrésson signs!)for Morecambe and back for Exeter! Signs for Stevenage

dontpassback

I never knew the Supermarket had a team ! 😉😎
As long as he doesn’t get frozen to the spot !

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’ve heard that we definitely want to sign Jokul as cover for Cam to the end of the season, but we’re also in for Danny Rose at Mansfield and can only afford one of them.

Our preference is to sign Rose but he is considering our offer whereas Jokul (and Reading) have accepted our offer already.

So, we’ve got Jokul desperate to join us, and Reading happy with the deal, but we’ve had to say to Jokul: Wait, Rose is still undecided.

Yes, all of that, just for that.

The deluder

I’ve heard that we definitely want to sign Jokul as cover for Cam to the end of the season, but we’re also in for Danny Rose at Mansfield and can only afford one of them.

Our preference is to sign Rose but he is considering our offer whereas Jokul (and Reading) have accepted our offer already.

So, we’ve got Jokul desperate to join us, and Reading happy with the deal, but we’ve had to say to Jokul: Wait, Rose is still undecided.

Sincerely hope the bit about Jokull is untrue. Scott Brown is more than adequate cover. We have 4 keepers why do we need an the. Forwards tats a decent matter.

scottus86

Doubt it, we have good and plenty of cover for keepers.

Maxi08

He won’t come as cover , maybe Cams moving on or perhaps we could get Jokul on a permanent freeing up Lee as he must be getting attention after his England camp call up 👍

Red Devon

Rose has quite a decent lower league pedigree and at 28 is the type of player that could come in and with something to offer, whether he’d come for a 18 month contract I don’t know but it would be worth trying IMO…I don’t see the point in bringing in Jokull on loan at this moment in time unless we’re about to lose Cam.

StudentGrecian

I just assumed this was an attempted whoosh as Danny Rose hasn’t played for Mansfield for 2 years. Is it? or have you genuinely ‘heard’ something?

Surely as a regular starter at Northampton he would require a fee?

Banksy

I thought Danny Rose was with Northampton.

Banksy

I thought Danny Rose was with Northampton.
P.s sorry just noticed the post above

DawlishBouy

FBH's supermarket joke has turned into the biggest whoosh of the year.