• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goal keeper required (Jökull Andrésson signs!)for Morecambe and back for Exeter! Signs for Stevenage

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
FBH's supermarket joke has turned into the biggest whoosh of the year.
🥵🥵
As long as our attempts to sign a decent forward don’t turn into a joke I don’t mind.

fred binneys head

I just assumed this was an attempted whoosh as Danny Rose hasn’t played for Mansfield for 2 years. Is it? or have you genuinely ‘heard’ something?

Surely as a regular starter at Northampton he would require a fee?
Sorry everyone, it was just a supermarket pun. I hadn’t even realised he’d moved to Northampton, all I needed was his surname 🤣

andrew p long

I think Reading may be in need of Jokull as keeping cover, judging by this afternoon's performance by their reserve keeper.

Watch the first Kidderminster goal - those of us behind the goal groaned at the weakness of the shot, before it squirmed through the keeper's arms.

Pete USA is advised not to watch!

budegrecian

I think Reading may be in need of Jokull as keeping cover, judging by this afternoon's performance by their reserve keeper.

Watch the first Kidderminster goal - those of us behind the goal groaned at the weakness of the shot, before it squirmed through the keeper's arms.

Pete USA is advised not to watch!
Indeed. He didn't exactly cover himself in glory for the second goal either.

PeteUSA

I wonder how much Cambridge want for their keeper?!

grecIAN Harris

I wonder how much Cambridge want for their keeper?!
Normally they would have to pay somebody to take him yet today, when the world is watching, he turns in a worldie of a performance.

Oldsmobile-88

Returned to Reading after loan spell ended at Morecambe.

Made his senior international debut today, against Uganda in a 1-1 friendly draw.

Match info from Soccerway.com

jimmy

Made his senior international debut today, against Uganda in a 1-1 friendly draw.

Match info from Soccerway.com
If possible, can one of the media team or handy social media user send him a congratulations from ECFC!

ryancooper327

Reading have released their back up keeper. Maybe Jokull will be their number 2?