• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

GB News.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hey, if you don't want to be called out on your misogyny then maybe don't be misogynistic?
I made no misogynistic comment whatsoever and it is wholly wrong that you suggest otherwise. I await your abject apology,

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
I made no misogynistic comment whatsoever and it is wholly wrong that you suggest otherwise. I await your abject apology,
Don't hold your breath

tavyred

Careful with that word Tavy. Some posters on here are unaware of its dictionary definition.
There is unfortunately a tendency from some to rather than argue the substantive point to search desperately for a reason to attack a poster.
I had a similar episode to you a few weeks back where other posters thought it appropriate to play the race card in response to me criticising a Labour MP who happened to be black.
On ‘Lady Nugee’ I think I remember the exchange she had with BJ, and the intention was to highlight that despite Labour MP’s often accusing the likes of BJ of having a privileged background (he obviously does) there are pockets of privilege in Labour too which they seem keen to cover up.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
There is unfortunately a tendency from some to rather than argue the substantive point to search desperately for a reason to attack a poster.
Don't put yourself down Tavy. We value your contribution, even if you flounce as soon as you get it back. 🤣

tavyred

Don't put yourself down Tavy. We value your contribution, even if you flounce as soon as you get it back. 🤣
My periodic absences from these boards aren’t always down to my flounces are they Spanks? 🤷‍♂️

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
If this ain’t virtue signalling I don’t know what is:
Dan Wootton ’quietly reflects’ on the death of the Queen… by laying some flowers while his cameraman watches on. Risible.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Dan Wootton ’quietly reflects’ on the death of the Queen… by laying some flowers while his cameraman watches on. Risible.
The replies on Twitter are well worth a read. 😂

Spoonz Red E

The replies on Twitter are well worth a read. 😂
Over 15 thousand of them?
I'll book a week off. :cool:

Grecian2K

What do you expect from someone called "Wootton"?

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh the irony...