• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Everyone seems certain that the Mo Elsa signing will happen. Hope so ,unlike the other dozen or so strikers who we have been talking about over the last month

Red Bill

I wonder how much easier it has been made to sign a player now with the new facilities. I wonder how high up in the pecking order club facilities come in terms of players check-lists to signing. I reckon pretty high.
Well it's the players place of work where they spend most of their working week, so I'd imagine having a shiny new building with a proper gym, lecture rooms and a decent canteen serving really good food would be much more of a pull than a rotting shed where you have to clear away you exercise equipment so you can set up your fold away tables to have your dinner on each day. Even though I'm sure the smell of damp sweaty bodies must have been a real appetiser at lunch times!🤣

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
if this falls through its now on your head :love:
It's happening. Just seen him at Greendale getting a full English down his neck.

spodman

I wonder how much easier it has been made to sign a player now with the new facilities. I wonder how high up in the pecking order club facilities come in terms of players check-lists to signing. I reckon pretty high.
It probably reduces the wage premium we have to pay players to relocate to the ass end of the country (this is a hypothetical footballers view rather than my own!!)

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
.... And he takes penalties 👍

ryancooper327

Stevenage have rejected a bid of £150,000 from Exeter for striker Aaron Pressley. Fee could reach £200k with add-ons. Cambridge and Cheltenham have also made offers to loan Pressley until the end of the season. #StevenageFC #ecfc #ctfc #CamUTD

denzel

11 appearances, 2 goals. Really?

Though he is Scottish....

yticretexe

Everyone seems certain that the Mo Elsa signing will happen. Hope so ,unlike the other dozen or so strikers who we have been talking about over the last month
Tweeted by accounts that have previously announced Harris (albeit we know how that went in the summer but was supposed to happen) and Muskwe so has much more weight.

Ian webber

Hope this is not true he was horrendous when i saw him last

STURTZ

11 appearances, 2 goals.
22 years old, 6'4. Good in the air. Built like a brick sh1thouse, permanant contract...

Quite like the look of this one.