• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster

A few great strikes.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster

A few great strikes.
if this falls through its now on your head :love:

Grecianman135

Is this true or a joke I can never tell
Well intheknow will know ;)

HarryECFC

I wonder how much easier it has been made to sign a player now with the new facilities. I wonder how high up in the pecking order club facilities come in terms of players check-lists to signing. I reckon pretty high.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
And he’s not Scottish, so we can’t be signing him!
But he is an international of lesser country, Sudan in this case, to go along with Vil, Immy, Vinnie and Yanic.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder how much easier it has been made to sign a player now with the new facilities. I wonder how high up in the pecking order club facilities come in terms of players check-lists to signing. I reckon pretty high.
On the Salford documentary Gary Neville said it was a huge consideration for players, so assume it must help in selling the club

tom_ecfc

On the Salford documentary Gary Neville said it was a huge consideration for players, so assume it must help in selling the club
I’d hate to imagine the mess we would be in if we were still training out of our old training ground facility 😬

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
But he is an international of lesser country, Sudan in this case, to go along with Vil, Immy, Vinnie and Yanic.
And not forgetting the Admiral as well as little Luke

Feeling good about today!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Feeling good about today!
Me too. Hoping we see more than one player sign but getting Eisa over the line will be an excellent bit of business.