• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Memphis09

Much better just to ask them up front, Taggy comes out with a lot bo!!ocks, despite me thinking he's done a good job generally

Personally don't think Hawker comes across like a politician tbh
Sorry I think Hawker does not a very good speaker a matter of fact very poor speaker that skirts around without saying to much

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Exactly. And if weve got a lower mid-table budget, then Gary's made an even bigger cluster of the season than I thought. Where we rank for budget is important for understanding what's going wrong at the club, IMO
IMO there are other matters with far wider implications that are going wrong at present than merely where we stand in budget rankings. The composition of the Club Board needs an overhaul, and the Trust needs a shake up, and a radical reshaping of it's relationship with the Club. The two boards have become an amorphous mass leaving it difficult for the TB as owners to exert pressure and accountability on the CB.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
IMO there are other matters with far wider implications that are going wrong at present than merely where we stand in budget rankings. The composition of the Club Board needs an overhaul, and the Trust needs a shake up, and a radical reshaping of it's relationship with the Club. The two boards have become an amorphous mass leaving it difficult for the TB as owners to exert pressure and accountability on the CB.
Agreed, there's other issues, but we can scratch our head and rub our tummies at the same time, all whilst waiting for any crumbs of excitement about transfer incomings.

SimonBB

IMG_3764.jpeg

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've never understood this. To be a season ticket holder you must be a fan, a supporter of the club, you must have been around a while and seem some dross but you keep coming back, you dont just not go?
I dream of the day I can retire from football on a Saturday and live near enough SJP to come down and support my team every other weekend
You've answered your own question there. Some of the people that have endured this dreadful football every other week clearly can't take any more.

StudentGrecian

"In terms of all the other clubs...."
After listing only 3 clubs, not the top 8 boyo has listed.

cityfan47

I actually had to check whether that was edited any fee for James Scott and I might just be Caldwell in. Jokes aside good luck to James if he does leave hopefully he can find some form (and the net).

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Please, please let this be true ! Has cheered me up no end ! :p

Trapdoor

No way SPL teams are looking at James Scott. NAHHH... Nonsense.

milts

I hope we play hardball with the fee.......