• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

cityfan47

Swap deal for Theo bair and I'm happy

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’ve said for years that Julian Tagg deserves huge credit for everything he has done and continues to do for the club. Just don’t put him in a role where he’s the mouthpiece of the club.

Julian! Put. The microphone. Down.

EssexGrecian

Bair <-> Scott swap deal is possible. Likely some extra money/add ons from our side but fairly close to being a straight up swap. Personal terms just need to be agreed between JS and Motherwell. Nouble will still come in from Livingston.

denzel

It would be nice if we signed the odd player without a link to Scotland or Caldwell.

fred binneys head

Bair <-> Scott swap deal is possible. Likely some extra money/add ons from our side but fairly close to being a straight up swap. Personal terms just need to be agreed between JS and Motherwell. Nouble will still come in from Livingston.
New Exeweb member comes on with a credible rumour and speaking with conviction. I’m sold.

*orders shirt with Bair on the back*

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bair and Nouble seem like an interesting pairing.

Ian webber

Bair and Nouble seem like an interesti
Bair and Nouble seem like an interesting pairing.
how do u no all this ?

tom_ecfc

New Exeweb member comes on with a credible rumour and speaking with conviction. I’m sold.

*orders shirt with Bair on the back*
Bair-Back

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't know anything... Just from their show reels they both look to have similar attributes, like being very big but more wanting the ball to feet and looking a bit chaotic. Not sure you'd play two players like that together...but I've not seen them in the flesh, who knows? Joel Noubles Aldershot showreel he looks pretty handy. Somewhere between wanchope and zaha

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
It would be nice if we signed the odd player without a link to Scotland or Caldwell.
Dont get greedy :)