• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any other ST holders in the seats think the same as me? A number of seasons I’ve thought about not renewing but decided to in the end simply because things will change eventually and I’ll want to go back. However, given where I sit and who I sit with that won’t be possible because the seat will be taken. I know, stupid eh, but it genuinely is a dilemma (but one that wouldn’t be so if everyone else decided not to renew as well). Ah well, money well spent eh? 🙄

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, it's a boy! Born at 10.07pm last night, so we were able to watch the game on ifollow before leaving for the hospital.

And he can already jump higher than James Scott....
Well done Ash hope you, mum and baby Gary are all doing well mate

• Haha
Reactions: Ash

tavyred

I've been a season ticket holder since the late 80's, but if Caldwell remains at the club then I won't be renewing next season, irrespective of which division City play in. I don't think I have ever felt as disconnected with the club as I do currently, and it has now become a chore to attend home games. I might go to the odd game but I certainly won't be watching every week, it's just nowhere near entertaining. Someone else can have my seat, they are welcome to it.
I don’t want to sound flippant but you’re suffering from that condition known as the team you support not winning enough. It will cloud how you view any and everything the club does. 4 months ago some were making and waving flags with GC’s name on it. 🤷‍♂️

iscalad

Any other ST holders in the seats think the same as me? A number of seasons I’ve thought about not renewing but decided to in the end simply because things will change eventually and I’ll want to go back. However, given where I sit and who I sit with that won’t be possible because the seat will be taken. I know, stupid eh, but it genuinely is a dilemma (but one that wouldn’t be so if everyone else decided not to renew as well). Ah well, money well spent eh? 🙄
I'll certainly renew for next season. I'm a City supporter.

paperclip

I don’t want to sound flippant but you’re suffering from that condition known as the team you support not winning enough. It will cloud how you view any and everything the club does. 4 months ago some were making and waving flags with GC’s name on it. 🤷‍♂️
Nope. I can live with the team I support losing if I am being entertained in the process. I can think of numerous defeats I've witnessed where I haven't felt dispondant afterwards as City have at least played well. It's the mind-numbing boredom of the possession-based football that Caldwell insists upon that I can't stand.

Colesman Ballz

I'll certainly renew for next season. I'm a City supporter.
Baa ! :)

Grecian Max

We’ve hit the ‘growth’ brick wall unfortunately and it won’t be enough, just as it wasn’t enough the previous times we’ve played at this level.
From memory we’ve tried both sacking and keeping our manager in the past when we’ve started struggling in the third tier, it’s not changed anything in the end.
That’s bo!!ocks I’m afraid - the city is the 10th fastest growing in the UK, we have a new stand that offer a much better match day experience and our attendances are at a 60 year high

There is no brick wall

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
That’s bo!!ocks I’m afraid - the city is the 10th fastest growing in the UK, we have a new stand that offer a much better match day experience and our attendances are at a 60 year high

There is no brick wall
All we need is something half decent on the pitch. our attendances are a fairly good indication tht we can be a sustainable L1 club. Not sure where we sit on average attendances in l1 but I would be surprised if we were much below half way?

tavyred

There is no brick wall
What if all that good news isn’t enough?

Grecian Max

What if all that good news isn’t enough?
Nothings stands still, only a parochial attitude says otherwise